Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: television

Default Re: television

Quote Originally Posted by vortech302
    I actually like the CG Mickey stuff, but I like everything Disney.* I'm even thinking about a Disney paint scheme for the bike
    You're going to remove the Hello Kitty paint scheme?
    Money won is twice as sweet as money earned.

Anybody remember the names of those two black birds that were a cartoon. They were in black in white, and I don't know if they stayed long enough to make it too color.

I used to watch that one on 8mm film reels. LOL

But for the life of me I don't remember the names.* ???

Used to like Spy vs Spy too, and never did get into Disney stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Anybody remember the names of those two black birds that were a cartoon. They were in black in white, and I don't know if they stayed long enough to make it too color.

I used to watch that one on 8mm film reels. LOL

But for the life of me I don't remember the names.* ???

Used to like Spy vs Spy too, and never did get into Disney stuff.
    Yep!* They where crows.* My uncle, passed away years ago, had a tattoo of them on his arm.* Heckle and Jeckel.* Not sure if they where WB's though.

Ahh Heckle and Jeckle! That was it! Whew, thanks Bob, that was like a thorn in my brain. I don't remember if they were WB either...

Quote Originally Posted by Doug
    Ahh Heckle and Jeckle! That was it! Whew, thanks Bob, that was like a thorn in my brain. I don't remember if they were WB either...
    They might of been WB but I didn't think so.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/e ... Jeckle.png[/img]

Heckle and Jeckle was a theatrical cartoon series created by Paul Terry, and released by his own studio, Terrytoons. The characters were a pair of identical magpies who calmly outwitted their foes in the manner of Bugs Bunny, while maintaining a mischievous streak reminiscent of Woody Woodpecker. However in a number of their cartoons (Moose On The Loose, Free Enterprise) their foes win in the end. Their names were inspired by Robert Louis Stevenson's famous novella Strange Case of Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde. They are generally seen as the most entertaining and even funniest characters from the Paul Terry cartoons.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heckle_and_jeckle

I remember those... awesome!!!

I was a Voltron kid... i can still hear the song in my head... and Transformers, of course!
    Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "Holy Sh*t... WHAT A RIDE!"