Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Any bike nights Downriver?

Well, they are definitely still in the early stages of getting that Canton bike night started. Only about 25 bikes this week (about 10 more than last week). 3 Big Dogs, 4 Indians, 2 Vics and the rest all Harleys...

Not much going on yet but working on getting permits for a beer tent. As it gets bigger they hope to have allot more going on.

Nice area and I could see this one becoming a pretty big event if they can get the permits they need from the city. They said something about not being allowed to have food outside because the outside area is where people are allowed to smoke and there is no food allowed in smoking areas or something...stupid laws

4 Indians? Dick Scott must be loaning them out for bike night!

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

One of them was ridden by one of the DS guys, the others were customers of theirs. Same with the Big Dogs, they rode one up and the rest were customers. Motorcity Harley had something going on inside of Baileys but I never went inside to check it out.

i ended up doing bs around the house last night.. its definitely close to me so keep me posted if you go up there and what's happening..
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Anyone know of any that will be a weekly thing Downriver?
    new bike night at cheeks in trenton on tuesday 7th of june ist annual. 200 bikes expected
    .1$ coneys 1$ brews starts at 6:00 pm. spread the word. every tuesday.

New bike night at cheeks bar n grill on tuesdays starting jun 7th. expected 150+ bikes
    located in trenton on vanhorn rd. across from chrysler plant. $1 coneys 1$beers
    WE WANT TO MAKE A DOWNRIVER HOT SPOT FOR ALL BIKERS STARTS AT 6:00PM. EVERY TUESDAY COME LIL EARLY TO GET A SPOT.

Sniff...I smell spam.

Here's what's funny: The OP no longer has a bike!

So, is it 150 bikes or 200 bikes? I'll need to know whether to get there at 7 or 7:30......

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Kinda of spammy but that bar is like 3 mins from my house... my brother really likes that bar... may have to check it out.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"