Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cheers!!! Who's drinkin?

Talking Cheers!!! Who's drinkin?

Ok... so who's drinking and why? Lets just keep this a rolling thread...
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

This is my friday. Drinks up. I had a shit day. Went out at 2pm to ride after doing a few things outside...

Check air in SS tires (really just need to relieve some)
    Adjust spot lights down on Ultra

Well... the first thing went arreye. Damn vlv stem cap wouldn't come off... WTF. Cresent wrench... WTF. BANG... off it came. SNAPPED THAT MOFO OFF. Valve core came out!! OMG WTF!!!!

Now understand that this thing has tire pressure sensors... the valve stem is part of that. All alum.

Well after I lost one of the stock caps... I replaced it with some decent chrome caps. Been good for a while...

Well now the bastards wont come off. I broke one and luckily got the dealer to warrenty it. The others still won't come off... tried loads of penetrating oil, even liqued nitrogen to cool it... NOTTA.

Fed with that junk and adjusting the lights... no freakin riding. That ate up my afternoon. WTF!!! Pissed off.

Getting hooked up with another 3 of these things for the other fubared bastards...

Will find some place to change em out for cheap...drive there... take my cresant... try to get them off, most likely break em... but its ok, the SS will be there and I'll have the new sensors.

Moral of the story... F'in alum with steel. I didn't get to ride. I'm pissed. Drink away my sorrows...

Oh and with a good buzz I had to test my light adjustment with the Ultra in the street... FUN FUN.

CYA
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

No drinks tonight...gotta work tomorrow. But tomorrow night...*evil laugh*. Friend is having an "apartment warming" get together...plus my Irish ass missed out on St. Pattys this year (damn job getting in the way of all my fun!) so have to make up for that. Plus, it's been awhile...strike that, got pretty toasted last Saturday too. Ahhhhh...springtime!
    My current rides:
    02 H-D FXSTDI Softail Deuce
    89 Kawasaki Ninja 750R

this is my friday too.. not drinking though.. i probably should be.. just a screwed up week..
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members

Quote Originally Posted by Mudpuppy View Post
    this is my friday too.. not drinking though.. i probably should be.. just a screwed up week..
    Amen to that. Same here. Nothing has really gone as planned at all. Mine hasn't been "bad"...but "screwed up" does describe it quite well.
    My current rides:
    02 H-D FXSTDI Softail Deuce
    89 Kawasaki Ninja 750R

Well i was fine till i read your thread Chris, now i'm gunna have one. What a suck day you had.
    Trainguy

Workin the farm pretty hard this week. I indulge in several items every day. So far we have gotten 3- 30ft X 100ft green houses up and running. One planted with 400 tomato plants. Cleaned up about 3 miles of fence and pulled about half mile of drip tape from last year. (only about 10 miles of that shit to go). Soon I get to get on the big green tractor though.
    fat, loud and dirty

I haven't had a drink since the last time I hung out with Topshelf and Dave...

Only played cards twice...

I am starting to feel better - may try to hang out with "Gentleman Jack" in a couple of weeks

Quote Originally Posted by Trainguy View Post
    Well i was fine till i read your thread Chris, now i'm gunna have one. What a suck day you had.
    I'm tellin ya man...

Had a better day today. Got a 100 miles in...

Oh but I'm still drinkin...
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

Ok, now i'm drinking, it's Friday just got home. Man i hope you guys enjoyed the past three days and had a chance to get a early ride in. For March this is kick ass weather, it's gunna change here over the weekend but DAMN.
    I had to work 10am to 10pm this week so the dog is still on the lift but did start it. Love that belt whine
    Trainguy