Thread: Aftermarket Parts Websites?

Default Aftermarket Parts Websites?

I really love my '82 Suzuki 850. It's a great rider...but I'm getting the itch to add some different pipes. I don't want to change it a lot, but I'd like a little more tone from them. Possibly add some highway pegs also. I've had lots of Yamahas and new all of the best places to get parts for them, this is my first Suzuki and I'm striking out so far. Any ideas?

You're going to be pretty hard pressed to find any "made to fit" pipes for something that old that isn't a Harley. And if you do find something, the selection will be limited at best. When I had my 87 Virago, I was able to find 2 different sets...neither of which really tickled me. I just ended up modding my stockers. I have seen a few guys just cut off their stock mufflers and replace them with "universal" slip-ons (normally aftermarket Harley mufflers). When it comes to late model Japanese bikes, it's pretty much a "invent your own" world. Some of the places I'd look are BikeBandit.com, JPcycles.com, DennisKirk.com, and even JCWhitney.com. If you can't find exactly what you're looking for, chances are you'll be able to come up with something that you can make work from one of those sites.
    My current rides:
    02 H-D FXSTDI Softail Deuce
    89 Kawasaki Ninja 750R

And for generic stuff like highway pegs, you can get HD stuff.

But I agree with RZ its going to take some modification.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

go to auto zone get some reducers and some 24in muffler tips weld the tips to the reducers a now you got some home mad slip ons for 25 bucks or so. its what i was going to do before i found the cobras dirt cheap
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

there is the website the gs resources . a site devoted to oldschool gs`s . parts pop up in the for sale section all the time .