Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Holy crap!

Default Holy crap!

There's a spider in my basement that should be paying rent! Biggest house spider I've ever seen. Mostly body, legs are on the short side, other than that looks like a common house spider. I gotta find that nasty fucker and kill it.

Either that or buy it a condo....

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Give it to the bastard!!

^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

LoL I dunno about breaking out the firepower on a house spider...at least in my house. I'm not exactly packing a 9mm...we're talking softball sized holes in the wall at least!

Speaking of houses...wonder what is going on next door. There's a moving truck...maybe I'll be getting a house full of lusty, busty nymphomaniac co-eds moving in in a few months. *crosses fingers*
    My current rides:
    02 H-D FXSTDI Softail Deuce
    89 Kawasaki Ninja 750R

When I was living in Florida I walked out to see a big ass spider sitting on the floor of my garage, it was the size of a hand.
    Looking to ship your vehicle across country? We ship cars, bikes, boats, and rv's www.toprankautotransport.com

spider, it's whats for dinner LOL

Quote Originally Posted by zamochit View Post
    When I was living in Florida I walked out to see a big ass spider sitting on the floor of my garage, it was the size of a hand.
    We used to have a place in Pompano when I was a kid. I kind of expect to see them down there. In Texas we used to shoot at Tarantulas on the rocks out on my BIL's mom's ranch.

But around here, it was an unexpected surprise.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Quote Originally Posted by RoadZombie View Post
    LoL I dunno about breaking out the firepower on a house spider...at least in my house. I'm not exactly packing a 9mm...we're talking softball sized holes in the wall at least!

Speaking of houses...wonder what is going on next door. There's a moving truck...maybe I'll be getting a house full of lusty, busty nymphomaniac co-eds moving in in a few months. *crosses fingers*
    More than likely a group of rednecks. You'll end up with broken down cars and washers on the front yard, and they'll be arguing drunk in the front yard at 3:00 am.

Naked.

If that's the case, I'll be in good company...except the 3AM and naked part. Not too big on the broken down cars and washers either. Ah well...worst case, I start up both bikes every morning at 5am. That and/or warning shots. Between the 12ga., the .300 WinMag, or the .50AE I'm sure I can get 'em to quiet down.
    My current rides:
    02 H-D FXSTDI Softail Deuce
    89 Kawasaki Ninja 750R

My brother is freaked out by spiders. I was in the basement one afternoon while he was here and spotted a big nasty ol black spider. I grabbed a rifle cleaning rod with a pointed jag on it and literally speared the spider. When I swung around to show my brother, the damn things legs were still moving. Funniest thing I had seen in a long time.....my 6'2" brother almost turned white as a sheet and scrambled back upstairs. When I got upstairs he told me "Dude, I'd move".
    Kawasaki Vulcan 1700 Classic LT

might be a recluse..
    Redline Superbike
    http://www.redlinesuperbike.com/

Learn about photography: ATP Members