Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WCC Hell Bent Pipes

Default WCC Hell Bent Pipes

I have a set of Hell Bent Pipes for sale. They are used and have a couple flaws, but well worth my asking price. These pipes go for over $800 I'm asking $400. Have pics if you have cash!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by zamochit; 02-25-2010 at 12:11 AM.
    Looking to ship your vehicle across country? We ship cars, bikes, boats, and rv's www.toprankautotransport.com

Look like this?

^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Yeah, they look like that Chris.

Yuppers
    Looking to ship your vehicle across country? We ship cars, bikes, boats, and rv's www.toprankautotransport.com

aRE THEY STAINLESS OR JUST CHROMED PIPE??

dO YOU WANT ME TO POST ON MY BIG DOG SITE FOR YOU? wILL NEED CONTACT INFO. aLSO, CONSIDER PICS OF ACTUAL PIPES... ALWAYS WORKS BETTER WITH SALES!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    aRE THEY STAINLESS OR JUST CHROMED PIPE??

dO YOU WANT ME TO POST ON MY BIG DOG SITE FOR YOU? wILL NEED CONTACT INFO. aLSO, CONSIDER PICS OF ACTUAL PIPES... ALWAYS WORKS BETTER WITH SALES!
    Not sure if they are stainless or chrome. I thought they just made them chrome, but no idea.

I posted pics in my original post. You can post them in BD if you would. I'd really like to sell them. I think they are bad ass, but I want some up and outs.

My email is toddtillman76 @ hotmail . com

Ok... I will have to post it tomry when I'm off...

Normally I would do it at work but tonight I have a trainee....
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

Default hell bent pipes

do you still have these pipes. What bike did u have them on? Been trying to get them for a while now. Contact me asap altitude66@hotmail.com

Sorry, sold them about 8 months ago.

And plan to have them ground down on the first hard right hander you take.I have a set on my HCII and the front pipe has been "Modified" by making turns.I have a set of Exile pipes on order and as soon as they come in, the hell bents come off.....

Edited by telecast:
    Joseph, we're trying hard to keep spam and advertising out of here. The reason I haven't deleted the entire post is because you actually seem to be participating in the forum, and we welcome that. If you want to advertise I suggest you contact Bob for permission. Other than that, welcome aboard.
    Last edited by telecast; 08-26-2011 at 08:26 AM. Reason: delete advertising link