Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My fishing line helper

Haven't taken a sick day in...probably about the same. In fact, I have never "called off" any job I've had. I have taken off pre-planned vacation days, but no hooky.
    My current rides:
    02 H-D FXSTDI Softail Deuce
    89 Kawasaki Ninja 750R

Quote Originally Posted by telecast View Post
    Man, that either makes you the guy with the highest work ethic in the world or the dumbest guy in the world.

I ain't figured out which yet.

Let me think on it....
    Let me know what you come up with... cause I'm not sure either!

Honestly though... there are only a few guys that can do my job. If I call off its 1 of 3 other people that are going to get shit on. Its not like a cashier at walmart... 1 calls off so instead of 6 cashiers you have 5. Its not the case at my work. There is only 1 of me on at a time. 1 more on opposite shift. 1 off duty. 1 relief guy to fill in for us on vacay. That is it!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Man View Post
    Let me know what you come up with... cause I'm not sure either!

Honestly though... there are only a few guys that can do my job. If I call off its 1 of 3 other people that are going to get shit on. Its not like a cashier at walmart... 1 calls off so instead of 6 cashiers you have 5. Its not the case at my work. There is only 1 of me on at a time. 1 more on opposite shift. 1 off duty. 1 relief guy to fill in for us on vacay. That is it!

Thats why you make the big bucks I have never called in sick or played hooky either as some may now think but now that I work for the state I have all the time in the world. Besides Marci likes it when I get my grouchy ass out of the house.
    fat, loud and dirty