Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Motorcycle Services

Default Motorcycle Services

Last edited by seatmaker; 02-19-2010 at 01:45 PM.

Great idea... but the dude needs a lift in there.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Yea he agrees, it's coming. Think he does a tow service type thing too for you Harley riders.

But it also doesn't help me or you much in our counties...

Good idea never the less. I offer the same services... you just need to come to me. although I have been known to show up on call.

^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

That's pretty slick.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Good idea for sure. When your bike is not running and you need a mechanic it'd be nice to have him come to you. I have a buddy that owns a shop downriver and and he'll make house calls to work on bikes and boats a lot of times.

I just realized he's really only doing oil changes, bolt on, and detailing. I thought he was a full blown mechanic. It would be nice if he could do tires and stuff too and mechanical repairs. And why did he limit his business to just American made V-Twins? Oil changes are easy on anything. Unless he figured he'd need a lot more filters. Either way it's sort of goofy to limit yourself to only American V-Twins I'd think.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    I just realized he's really only doing oil changes, bolt on, and detailing. I thought he was a full blown mechanic. It would be nice if he could do tires and stuff too and mechanical repairs. And why did he limit his business to just American made V-Twins? Oil changes are easy on anything. Unless he figured he'd need a lot more filters. Either way it's sort of goofy to limit yourself to only American V-Twins I'd think.
    I noticed the same thing about oil changes/accessories. It'd be nice if he did major repairs, although I'm not sure how that'd translate to setting up in someone's driveway. He probably hauls anything major back to his shop?

The US only is probably due to the amount of stuff he'd need to have in stock.

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Quote Originally Posted by telecast View Post
    I noticed the same thing about oil changes/accessories. It'd be nice if he did major repairs, although I'm not sure how that'd translate to setting up in someone's driveway. He probably hauls anything major back to his shop?

The US only is probably due to the amount of stuff he'd need to have in stock.
    If he has a shop that's probably what he does is hauls it back. When I was having trouble with the Vulcan and had no time to work on it last year I had two shops that would come get the bike. One in Livonia and one in Warren. Both where going to charge to pick up though so I just waited and finally had the time to do it myself.

Believe it or not Bob. Biker Bobs will work on it as well.
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"