Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Greetings! New to forum, have Scoots, Rochester area

Default Greetings! New to forum, have Scoots, Rochester area

Hello members,

I found this site by following a link on Bob's sig from another forum. I'm happy to have found it!

I live in Rochester, been riding most of my 34 years (zero accidents), took and will continue to take the experienced driver's courses.

I have 2 bikes right now:
    Scooter: 2006 Reflex 250, K-mod, smoked corners, HID low. Used mostly for commute to school, I get over 65 mpg regardless how hard I beat it. It does 85 easily 2-up and is freeway legal. I have some mods for it to be installed this winter including a taller final drive. Goal is to be able to hit 100, so I can easily cruise at 70-75.

Cruiser: 2007 Suzuki Boulevard M109R, dropped the rear almost 3", shaved signals and replaced with LED strips, HID, working on bar end mirrors, red LEDs (which I can only use while parked :/ ) - none of the mods are in these pics, though, as I barely rode it last season. I had a power commander and other electronic gizmotry, but took it off, too much power made it hard to feather around in traffic. I don't need to go too fast, and this bike is stupid fast as it is.

I'll see you in the boards...

welcome... bet you wash those more than you ride them with all the white
    Formerly known as Rugby66x

Welcome to 2wheel! That Suzuki is a bad ass looking machine.
    Looking to ship your vehicle across country? We ship cars, bikes, boats, and rv's www.toprankautotransport.com

Welcome!
    I prefer peace. But if trouble must come, let it come in my time, so that my children can live in peace.
    Thomas Payne

Welcome!

Welcome man! Glad the links are getting people over here.

Awesome!!

best intro in a long time
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Welcome

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

Welcome

Thanks guys!

I have washed the Suzuki twice in 4000 miles, and i have never washed the scoot, ever. Seriously! I wipe with one of Bobs phat towels and a quick detailer spray every once in awhile, thats it.

But i promise that will change now that i have much more time on my hands (ex-chrysler employee )

so right now im in Paris , it is cold as hell (detroit), and there are tons of people on scoots and bikes. Makes me really want to take one of mine out soon... Im so jonesing to ride!