Thread: Rainy Days

Default Rainy Days

Is this rain ever going to stop or am I going to have to sit on my bike in the garage and pretend im riding down the road?
    Honestly this is getting old quick. Maybe I should invest in some rain gear to ride on days like weve had lately. Are there many "Rain riders" out there? Other than the fact that not having wipers on my face shield I see no reason not to ride in the rain.
    John F. Kennedy once said, "I was born rich, famous and good looking. Sucks to be you." Wait ... maybe it was Paris Hilton. Never mind she sucks too.

Default Re: Rainy Days

Fuck it... we needed the rain bad... it could be worse... we could be in Texas.

Not to mention, at least we don't have to shovel the rain!!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

I don't mind riding in the rain, though I try to avoid the torrential downpours if I can. I'd probably ride in the weather more if I had any raingear at all.* :P

For what it's worth, the rest of the week, (mostly) is supposed to be nice.

I have tomorrow off, do you? Nice day tomorrow if you want ride somewhere....

(sitting on the bike in the garage making engine noise with your lips does get old)

But of coarse you have to plan on cutting the grass now, and doing other outdoor crapola...
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

Yeah, gonna need to cut the lawns, after a two day dry out for mine anyway. Especially my back yard which has a slight "bowl" shape to it...

Oh yeah... letting it dry out for sure.

Saw many people today cutting their grass this morning/afternoon before the rain hit.* My grass was soggy as hell and so was theirs... dumbasses!
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Custom don't bolt on!"

I don't mind getting caught in the rain if I'm already out and it was not forecast to do so, but to just ride, you need rain gear, but I could see if the planned ride you hit some bad weather and moved on and it stopped, I could take that.... ???
    Bettyboop 79 gl1000