Thread: hangover hunt

Default hangover hunt

So i climbed my drunk ass out of bed today at 6 to go small game hunting and 5 of us went for about 6 hours and only saw 2 squirrels 2 grouse and shit ton of rabbit tracks and came out with only 1 dag nab squirrel. we have no idea who shot it because we all saw it at the same time and lit it up pretty good..and since i was the only one with my knife on me i got to gut it and keep it. at least i get a good meal tomorrow even though the rabbit stew sounded really good and i cant have any.

Formerly known as Rugby66x

Squirel. Hardly worth the trouble is it?
    ^^My $0.02 not yours^^
    -Chris
    aka Gas Man

"Why pay somebody else to fuck up your bike?"
    "Custom don't bolt on!"

Quote Originally Posted by rugby66x View Post
    ...came out with only 1 dag nab squirrel. we have no idea who shot it because we all saw it at the same time and lit it up pretty good...
    Was there anything left to eat?

Alcohol, Tobbaco and Firearms should be a convenience store, not a government agency.

We used to head up to Rose City / Mio to small game hunt when I was 13-15 for a long weekend every year. No joke! Like 3 years of going up and an average of 10 people all I every remember was my dad getting one squirrel. It's weird, you get in the woods and see nothing. Come home and see a million of them.

Where abouts did you guys go?

we went on state land in jackson it really was a nice day out though and i only counted 6 bbs in it when i skinned it.
    Formerly known as Rugby66x