PDA

View Full Version : Biker Bob's. Damn!

telecast
12-18-2009, 08:36 AM
What a great shop. Went down there for the first time last night to pick up some gifts for the wife. (Bought bitch boots, Biker Bob's).

Being around AA and Brighton a lot I usually just go to whichever is closest. No more. That place is freakin' huge with a nice selection of everything.

I think the FLH will go there for its 10,000 miles checkup. I'd normally do fluids, etc. myself, but since I bought it used it'd probably be a good idea to let them go through it. They can also check for any recalls and get a history on the bike.

Told my wife about it, now she wants to go Saturday. Better leave the checkbook at home.

Gas Man
12-18-2009, 02:14 PM
Super Cool Tele. You should let me know... i'll met ya up there if I can.

I love that place. Of coarse I'm there so much they all know me by first name. They treat me like gold.

If you go up there, here's who to talk to.

Sales = Chrissy
Parts = Tim or Judd
Apperal = Kara
Service = Brett or Jason

The mechanics that always work on my stuff are Gunny (shop foreman) and Scott. They are good.

Neil, floor manager, and Dickson, finance manager are always great to deal with. Even if i don't see ya up there, they'll know me either by name or association of the big dog/ultra.

I got to get up there anyway. I want to check out a new calendar.

RedneckMedic
12-18-2009, 11:03 PM
ya i got a coupon in my email in bobs newsletter for 33 percent off calenders i think im going to go use