PDA

View Full Version : New from Holly, at least for today!

Alicat
12-18-2009, 06:59 AM
Sitting up here in Holly freezing!

Wrecked my new motorhome so no going south for me this year, maybe in 6 to 8 weeks though!

Big Dog K-9 sitting in the enclosed trailer just waiting to go!

Al

Gas Man
12-18-2009, 07:11 AM
Big Al....

Look out boys... the big dog guys are taking over!

Good to see ya around!!

Chain
12-18-2009, 08:09 AM
Hey! Welcome Al!

What happened to your rig?

zamochit
12-18-2009, 10:36 AM
Welcome to 2wheel!

alhall88
12-18-2009, 12:00 PM
Stay warm and welcome AL, I know its got to be killing you to have to stay put.

Bagger Dave
12-18-2009, 12:12 PM
Hey Big Al! Welcome to 2 wheel! glad to have ya here bro...sorry to hear about your motor home...

Alicat
12-18-2009, 12:19 PM
Hey! Welcome Al!

What happened to your rig?

Ahhh Chain, I went ahead and bought one of the BIG diesel loaded down babies that was fully equipped with everything from washer and dryer to a Cedar lined closet. To make a long story short, it didn't handle off roading at 70mph any better than my Big Dog would have! I would have been better off hitting that damn Deer. Oh Well, they said about 8 more weeks to get all the parts in :mad:

Chain
12-18-2009, 12:57 PM
Ahhh Chain, I went ahead and bought one of the BIG diesel loaded down babies that was fully equipped with everything from washer and dryer to a Cedar lined closet. To make a long story short, it didn't handle off roading at 70mph any better than my Big Dog would have! I would have been better off hitting that damn Deer. Oh Well, they said about 8 more weeks to get all the parts in :mad:

Yike! Well, glad your ok, never heard.... take care pal!

Gas Man
12-18-2009, 03:10 PM
Major suckage Al. Where's the rig at?

Mad Dog
12-18-2009, 09:22 PM
Welcome Al. Great to see ya over here. Sorry about the rig. Glad your ok.

Alicat
12-18-2009, 09:40 PM
Have AAA insurance on it so it's at one of their "recommended" repair shops called Athends or something. One major problem is that it is a top of the line Fleetwood and Fleetwood has just filed for bankruptcy. So parts are hard to come by.
Damage so far is about 20K in repairs and that is not enough to total it so all I can do is wait around in this freezin ass cold !!!!!

Bagger Dave
12-18-2009, 09:55 PM
hope ya get your shit fixed so you can get down south Big Al!
glad your ok bro...

Gas Man
12-18-2009, 10:39 PM
Got a pic or link of this bad boy??

Alicat
12-19-2009, 10:29 AM
Actually Gas, I got pictures in my camera and it just gets to me to even look at the pictures so I haven't even downloaded them yet......
I mean I picked the motorhome up in Idaho went to Seattle, Washington, stayed with Raywood a week, met up with Knotso too. Then drove down to southern Utah to meet up with Ken aka Shovel then didn't even make it home to load up with the bike before my offroad experience....oh well, that's what I pay insurance for......

Bob
12-19-2009, 11:32 AM
Welcome!

Gas Man
12-19-2009, 07:59 PM
Actually Gas, I got pictures in my camera and it just gets to me to even look at the pictures so I haven't even downloaded them yet......
I mean I picked the motorhome up in Idaho went to Seattle, Washington, stayed with Raywood a week, met up with Knotso too. Then drove down to southern Utah to meet up with Ken aka Shovel then didn't even make it home to load up with the bike before my offroad experience....oh well, that's what I pay insurance for......
Yeah its a ruff deal. sure makes you cringe I'm sure.

But I was looking for some non-wrecked pics or a link to the website of what ya got. Want to check out how big ballin you are!

Alicat
12-19-2009, 08:19 PM
Ok, I have some non-wrecked ones that Were taken at Raywoods and he sent me copies, how do I upload them here?

Gas Man
12-19-2009, 08:34 PM
Click "New Reply" and add them in as an attachment.

Or you can email them to me and I'll do it for ya.

Which ever is best for you bud!!

Alicat
12-19-2009, 08:47 PM
OK I put pics of my unmolested motorhome in my pictures....

Gas Man
12-19-2009, 09:35 PM
Found the pics of the beast in your profile. WOW!! You are a BALLER!! That thing is amazing!!