PDA

View Full Version : Full Throttle Saloon

telecast
12-17-2009, 08:45 AM
Has got to be the most fun on TV. And who in the hell couldn't look at Angie all day?

It aired opposite SOA this season, but I've caught up on most of the episodes. If they do it again next year I'll be watching FTS.

RedneckMedic
12-17-2009, 08:50 AM
recorded the season and watched was a pretty good show. i wouldn't want to run that place but if it got me angie i would be all for it...that ass was sent from the heavens:D

telecast
12-17-2009, 08:56 AM
Not just her ass either. She's hot. Her whole body, face, and she even appears to be a nice person. (At least on the show!)

And she wants to have kids.

I can help with that....

Chain
12-17-2009, 09:12 AM
We were there during the midget wrestling the same day they were filming (buying 5.50 beers), seen the film crew, but didn't see any footage of us. Then we were at the stone house bar (a stop for us everytime to date our signature in the house) we were actually behind the lady that was riding with her husband shirtless, on the same day to Hewlett. But NO footage.... :) Pretty neat shit!

telecast
12-17-2009, 10:15 AM
Very cool, but seriously, fuck all that.

You didn't happen to see Angie's ass while you were there, did you? :p
:pic:

Chain
12-17-2009, 10:23 AM
I will see what I can do, we didn't take may pix cause we've been there enough.... We did have a friend with us and I contacted him to get some pix. I do remember seeing her. She is a hot one.

zamochit
12-17-2009, 11:31 AM
So whats up with next weeks show? Looks like somethings wrong with the owner?

telecast
12-17-2009, 02:33 PM
So whats up with next weeks show? Looks like somethings wrong with the owner?

I couldn't figure out if that was future stuff or behind the scenes from the series. Last week was the season finale, next week is a special, so it's tough to tell. I kind of expect them to show a bit of both and we'll probably find out if he made enough money to keep the place or sell it and move on. I expect most of the money issues are just sensationalism, but he did have a rough year with the weather.

But I doubt my heart could take lookin' at that ass all day either!

Gas Man
12-17-2009, 03:08 PM
Maybe I'll check it out. I know it has little to do with bikes.

telecast
12-17-2009, 03:31 PM
It has way more to do with bikes than SOA.

It's really just a reality show about running a biker bar. The Sturgis/FTS/only open a week per year is what makes it interesting.

Well, that and the wimmins!

zamochit
12-17-2009, 05:18 PM
Angie in pigtails on the bike ride was hot!

zamochit
12-24-2009, 12:08 AM
I missed last nights show, what happened? Why was the owner in the hospital?

RedneckMedic
12-24-2009, 01:05 AM
last nights show was stupid it was basically the full week of 2008 in one episode. he had kidney stone. but same problems bartender steals, then band doesnt show on time, angry employee, then storm, and most of all angie lookin hot

Bagger Dave
12-24-2009, 01:07 AM
I watched a few episodes...and I really didn't care for it....it gets old listening how that dude is just barely making ends meet....and how much money he needs to make.....I thought it would be better than the previews...
there are alot of people that are out of work and that are losing their homes...cars...etc. just my 2 cents
I would rather watch the biker build offs....

seatmaker
12-24-2009, 09:30 AM
it gets old listening how that dude is just barely making ends meet....and how much money he needs to make.....I thought it would be better than the previews...

I felt the same way after watching a few episodes. Bitching about $140,000 grand he had to pay for some brewski's that he resold for $5.75 each. C'mon now.

zamochit
12-24-2009, 11:23 AM
I watched a few episodes...and I really didn't care for it....it gets old listening how that dude is just barely making ends meet....and how much money he needs to make.....I thought it would be better than the previews...
there are alot of people that are out of work and that are losing their homes...cars...etc. just my 2 cents
I would rather watch the biker build offs....

Yea, they need to bring the biker build off back!

telecast
12-24-2009, 11:47 AM
I felt the same way after watching a few episodes. Bitching about $140,000 grand he had to pay for some brewski's that he resold for $5.75 each. C'mon now.

Well, $140,000 divided by $5.75 = about 24,348 brewskis!

Yeah, that part gets old. But the performances, the wimmmins, the burnouts, the rip-offs, the fights...that's all worth it.

I miss the Biker Build-offs. If they ever bring it back Indian Larry will be sadly absent.

Gas Man
12-25-2009, 01:20 PM
Yeah exactly. I watched this episode last night. Ok, but I don't understand the guys problem. He bought a bunch of blank land, then built up the stuff. I just can't see the problem in making the bills. Especially when you're charging so much.

Further, I'm sorry, maybe I'm a cheap ass, but there is no way I'm paying that much chedda for booze!

SportstersPaul
01-16-2010, 11:22 PM
It has way more to do with bikes than SOA.

It's really just a reality show about running a biker bar. The Sturgis/FTS/only open a week per year is what makes it interesting.

Well, that and the wimmins!
************************************************** ******** Well, they were at the Bike show first of the year, got some pics of my buddie with the owner and then some with his wife,"Angie", and she is hot and a very sweet person, yeah and an ass to die for! She had two of her troupe there as well, and it was kinda a rush cause they just had one of those all day marathons on the cable maybe a week before. If I can figure out this picture posting stuff I'll get them on here for our righteous leader!:cool:

Mudpuppy
01-18-2010, 11:18 AM
too commercialized for my tastes.. give me a $1.00 draft beer dive bar with some skanks barely dressed..

Chris300s
01-18-2010, 05:03 PM
What channel and when? I know about the bar but didn't know it was a show. I was wondering what the big deal was with them at the Cycle show.

Chris

telecast
01-18-2010, 07:43 PM
The season ended a few weeks ago. It was on Tuesdays at 10:00 opposite SOA, I think on Reality.