PDA

View Full Version : Hittin the dragon with my new BMW Monday.

Thruxtonbill
12-12-2009, 10:43 AM
Last Tuesday I quit my job, best thing I could of done. To make a long story endless, I will be starting my new job after the first of the year sooo, it's south for me. Heading to Hilton Head SC for free golf and a free place to stay. I just aquired a 2003 325 xi wagon (stole it,). My buddy and I are leaving tomorrow, I 75 to knoxville and then a slight detour through the dragon. Weather says 64 and sunny Monday when we pass through, I will be wishing I was on the bike but, will make the best of it.

Anyway, it looks like this except I limo tinted the rear windows which ups the cool factor...............ok, maybe not lol.

Bob
12-12-2009, 10:50 AM
Nice ride man!

Are you moving south or just taking a little vacation?

Thruxtonbill
12-12-2009, 12:31 PM
I wish I was moving south, and one day I will, to much holding me here now. Just a road trip with no real agenda, which suits me just fine.

zamochit
12-12-2009, 07:19 PM
The dragon is a pretty cool run. My wifes uncle took his bike over there this last summer. There is a guy who usually sits out there and takes pics, so you may beable to pick up some shots from him on your journey. I have some land in Rutledge right outside Knoxville on Cherokee Lake. I plan to go down there and ride this summer in hopes to ride the dragon.

Bob
12-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Have fun man and be careful! Get some pics for us!

Gary
12-13-2009, 12:10 AM
At least you got to quit your job I was just let go on thursday. after a year of 14% pay cuts so we wouldn't lose are jobs they told us earlier in the week that first of the year no more pay cuts. so I lose me job so the big shots can have there money.

vortech302
12-13-2009, 01:26 AM
Wagons are sweet, I wanted a Magnum for a long time, just couldn't justify the extra payment