PDA

View Full Version : had a good day

junkyardjon
12-05-2009, 11:39 PM
cleaned the garage a little, starting building a frame jig and primed & sanded the gas tank and fender.

so what did yall do today?

Bob
12-06-2009, 07:44 AM
cleaned the garage a little, starting building a frame jig and primed & sanded the gas tank and fender.

so what did yall do today?

Good deal man.

I went to Detroit to look for some steel, took the baby for her Christmas pictures, went grocery shopping, went to my parents. Today we are going to run to Dearborn and grab breakfast from a bakery we like there and then I need to fix a chip in my windshield and start working on my licence plate bracket again.

zamochit
12-06-2009, 12:59 PM
Went christmas shopping and after wasting all day doing that I realized I used our joint account debit card, so now she knows everything I bought:(

Bob
12-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Went christmas shopping and after wasting all day doing that I realized I used our joint account debit card, so now she knows everything I bought:(

Good one! :eek:

Gas Man
12-06-2009, 11:57 PM
Here's a big part of my day Sunday

http://www.2wheelmichigan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=849

junkyardjon
12-14-2009, 09:30 PM
i got the frame jig 98% done over the weekend, it's usable now. starting making a hardtail for a cb750. man is life so much easier now.

Bob
12-14-2009, 09:33 PM
i got the frame jig 98% done over the weekend, it's usable now. starting making a hardtail for a cb750. man is life so much easier now.

Post up some pics man! I always wonder what is involved in making a soft tail into a hard tail.

junkyardjon
12-14-2009, 09:54 PM
not much involved really. it's more of a pain to setup a rear suspenion frame, which i did without a jig. i'll get pic's when i start welding it together. having a little problem with the axle plate's, long story LOL