PDA

View Full Version : Were is everyone?

Bob
11-19-2009, 08:26 PM
Winterizing their bikes?

junkyardjon
11-19-2009, 09:30 PM
i'm here 2-3 times a day seeing if anyone needs a hand.

Bob
11-19-2009, 09:48 PM
i'm here 2-3 times a day seeing if anyone needs a hand.

I'll probably have questions once my welder comes. LOL Hopefully it all comes back to be easily. I cleaned the garage out today and found some scrap steel junk I'm going to use to practice on.

junkyardjon
11-19-2009, 10:21 PM
thats the best kind of metal lol

zamochit
11-19-2009, 10:44 PM
I am always on after 8:30-9pm. I browse the site a few times a night while searching for bike parts online.

RedneckMedic
11-19-2009, 10:46 PM
been working bro. and just to whore myself out I work at soltzs quality meats in wyandotte and we process deer so if anyone needs any processed let me know and i will give you the info.

Bob
11-20-2009, 07:17 AM
been working bro. and just to whore myself out I work at soltzs quality meats in wyandotte and we process deer so if anyone needs any processed let me know and i will give you the info.

I did not know you worked there!?! Best chicken around! And you can go in and get it already cooked and ready for dinner! They used to process my dad's deer when he used to hunt.

telecast
11-20-2009, 07:53 AM
I'm here. Got nuthin' to say. Yeah, I know that's a rarity....

vortech302
11-20-2009, 10:31 AM
I usually stop in once a day, but I've been busy messing with this house. Man, I sure do miss my nice 4 year old house right now. No problems, everything fits, don't have to modify every single thing.

telecast
11-20-2009, 10:36 AM
Welcome to my world. House was built in 1873. I'm not sure they made squares back then.

vortech302
11-20-2009, 10:43 AM
Seriously. I still got a good deal, but I didn't play with everything to make sure it works, and there's some much common use stuff that doesn't work or is half assed that I can't understand how the guy lived there. The tub runs great, the shower literally trickles, so I ask the guy "Hey, did the shower run good for you?", "Oh no, my wife couldn't even wash her hair here". The utility tub basin was leaking from the 30 cent gasket, half the light bulbs were burnt out. Just nickel and dime annoying more than anything stuff. But cutting my house payment by more than half is nice, already have two trips planned with the kid for the next 6 months.

Bob
11-20-2009, 07:20 PM
Seriously. I still got a good deal, but I didn't play with everything to make sure it works, and there's some much common use stuff that doesn't work or is half assed that I can't understand how the guy lived there. The tub runs great, the shower literally trickles, so I ask the guy "Hey, did the shower run good for you?", "Oh no, my wife couldn't even wash her hair here". The utility tub basin was leaking from the 30 cent gasket, half the light bulbs were burnt out. Just nickel and dime annoying more than anything stuff. But cutting my house payment by more than half is nice, already have two trips planned with the kid for the next 6 months.

Let me know if you need help man.

RedneckMedic
11-20-2009, 10:29 PM
I did not know you worked there!?! Best chicken around! And you can go in and get it already cooked and ready for dinner! They used to process my dad's deer when he used to hunt.

yep and im the cook so thx.

Bob
11-21-2009, 07:15 AM
yep and im the cook so thx.

My aunt picked up some stuff there when my uncle died and brought it over my grandmas house for us. Very good stuff. She had ribs too but I wasn't sure if that came from you. Do you guys do ribs?

RedneckMedic
11-21-2009, 10:06 PM
yep.