PDA

View Full Version : Mid-Michigan

jpswino
11-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Well, we don't consider ourselves "Up North" here in Bay City, but more of a stopping point when heading north. I'm not far off the highway so give me a holler if you will be coming by on a ride.

There isn't a mid-MI section so I posted here, not being down in the Detroit area. I know all the guys down there kinda see the Zilwaukee bridge as the gateway to the north and I'm just on the other side.

Cheers.

junkyardjon
11-08-2009, 10:14 AM
man your here now too? great LOL

Bob
11-08-2009, 12:35 PM
Well, we don't consider ourselves "Up North" here in Bay City, but more of a stopping point when heading north. I'm not far off the highway so give me a holler if you will be coming by on a ride.

There isn't a mid-MI section so I posted here, not being down in the Detroit area. I know all the guys down there kinda see the Zilwaukee bridge as the gateway to the north and I'm just on the other side.

Cheers.

Glad you made it over here!

We had a road project going on this year and a lot of the workers drove from your area every day. I could not imagine that drive every single day twice a day for a few months.

Gas Man
11-08-2009, 09:33 PM
I use to live in Royal Oak, work in Flint and travel to Bay City and Owosso everyday while at work.

Man I do not miss driving all those miles!

jpswino
11-08-2009, 10:05 PM
Well sh*t, let me know when you have some free time up this way and I'll show you around my shop. Got 5 or 10 minutes worth of projects to see.

zamochit
11-08-2009, 10:17 PM
I'm in Flint, so I guess I am gonna have to take part in this section as well. I'd love to come check out your shop sometime jpswino, especially if your cooking up one of those nice meals;)

junkyardjon
11-08-2009, 10:39 PM
zamochit, stop asking him for food. he's my bitch and i ain't sharing LOL. watch out for the fire marshall LOL

Gas Man
11-09-2009, 03:29 AM
Sure thing... I get up to the Flint area all the time. I got lots of buds in that area.

jpswino
11-09-2009, 09:33 AM
Well yeah fellas, of course. And when the weather gets better again I'll do some grilling for yall. Ask JYJ, he has eaten at my house. If yall can get to Bay City anytime in the winter just let me know. Got several builds going throughout the winter.

I've got dad's rigid chop with an 80' cb750 dohc, the long bike cbx chop, the quick build bobber cb750, the cb750 matic "Denvers style" build that hasn't started yet, an Amen Savior cb750 matic in rebuild and my buddy's builds all going at the same time. Its a fricken zoo!!!