PDA

View Full Version : Anyone see SouthPark just now?

Bob
11-04-2009, 10:42 PM
Please tell me someone else just watched it. LOL

RedneckMedic
11-05-2009, 12:13 AM
yes

i just watched it and was hoping someone else did. it was fucking hilarious and at least im not a fag lol

RedneckMedic
11-05-2009, 12:31 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QT7a33xNW28

bad quality but hilarious for those who missed it

junkyardjon
11-05-2009, 06:04 PM
it was funny as hell!

Bob
11-05-2009, 10:38 PM
yes

i just watched it and was hoping someone else did. it was fucking hilarious and at least im not a fag lol

I thought it would be funnier but I'm just glad they stuck to picking on HD's only. LMAO The sad part is everyone calls all cruisers Harley's. I hear it all the time. "Nice Harley!"

telecast
11-06-2009, 07:25 AM
I thought it would be funnier but I'm just glad they stuck to picking on HD's only.

I'll bet you are.

The sad part is everyone calls all cruisers Harley's. I hear it all the time. "Nice Harley!"

AHA!

FAG!

I gotta go to work.

Brumbabuddabuddabuddabuddabudda......

Bob
11-06-2009, 11:29 AM
i'll bet you are.

Aha!

Fag!

I gotta go to work.

Brumbabuddabuddabuddabuddabudda......

lmao

Bob
11-06-2009, 04:43 PM
I was working outside today and this HD pulls up to the stop sign near where we were working. My co-worker says "Look at that fag." He didn't even get to finish the sentence and the dude was revving his bike. It was perfect timing. LOL

RedneckMedic
11-06-2009, 06:05 PM
that would have been great. the southpark shows have been pretty funny this past season and have given me a few new quotes

"im not dead your ignorant"

"fuck you whale and dolphin" (in asian accent - always makes a classic episode)

telecast
11-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Here's what's gonna' happen:

Some dumbass who doesn't know any better is going to crack a joke to someone with a 1% tattoo....

Bob
11-06-2009, 08:28 PM
that would have been great. the southpark shows have been pretty funny this past season and have given me a few new quotes

"im not dead your ignorant"

"fuck you whale and dolphin" (in asian accent - always makes a classic episode)

The Whale Wars one was awesome! I watch whale wars all of the time and it's not because I am a save the whale freak but it's because The Shepard is full of a bunch of dumb asses that NEVER do ANYTHING right. I loved the episode where he got shot. it was 100% fake and he should of been called out on it. You don't take a bullet in a vest and not have any bruising or anything.

Bob
11-06-2009, 08:29 PM

Some dumbass who doesn't know any better is going to crack a joke to someone with a 1% tattoo....

I thought the same thing. That's going to be hilarious. LOL

Gas Man
11-06-2009, 11:51 PM

I too said the same thing to the wife after watching it online.

I know if some fuck nut calls me a fag, they got an ass beating coming at the very least. Seriously, somebody is going to get f'ed up because of this. Take my word on it.

I thought the same thing. That's going to be hilarious. LOL

Funny to who? Probably the biker when he's looking down on the poor SOB who said it...