PDA

View Full Version : New shirt poll

Bob
10-19-2009, 01:21 PM
The shirt designer wasn't 100% happy with his work so he wanted to toss another design in the mix.

We'll call this the box design.

I'm thinking if we go with this one we'll have white ink, black back ground and use a dark grey shirt.

telecast
10-19-2009, 02:02 PM
Ugh. Take the wings off of the bike and it'd be nice. Other than that I'll cast my vote for the first one.

jerrygsx
10-19-2009, 05:50 PM
Yuck, maybe if this was fairy wheel michigan. I'd take flames over princess wings if that's our only choice. JMHO.

Bob
10-19-2009, 06:20 PM
What if we remove the wings? Then what are your thoughts?

jerrygsx
10-19-2009, 08:22 PM
To be honest, I'll buy whatever you come up with, but ideally the Logo at the top of the website would be cool as a t shirt because: 1. It shows the website. 2. It does not cater to any brand or style of bike (2 wheels is 2 wheels!) and 3. The color is bright and designed perfect as it is.

telecast
10-19-2009, 08:26 PM
the Logo at the top of the website would be cool as a t shirt because: 1. It shows the website. 2. It does not cater to any brand or style of bike (2 wheels is 2 wheels!) and 3. The color is bright and designed perfect as it is.

+1. That's what I thought we were doing when this came up a few months back.

zamochit
10-19-2009, 09:39 PM
I like the box over the flames.

Bob
10-19-2009, 09:56 PM
Should we leave the back of the shirt blank?

RedneckMedic
10-19-2009, 10:48 PM
it depends on what design you go with. i think if we use the site logo it should be on the back and just put the website on the front but if you go with one of the designs on the shirt i think it would look good on the front

Bob
10-19-2009, 11:11 PM
The reason I stayed away from our header image is just because of cost. To make it look good we'd of had to go with several colors. I could of done a digital print but from my past experiences they fade too quickly and don't last long. I've used the same screen printer for years, for Danase.com, detailingforums.com and 3 years of sponsoring a softball team and have not had a single problem. So I think you'll all be pleased with the quality of whatever we have done.

I'm leaning toward the last design with no wings and nothing on the back. I just have to choose a shirt brand. I'm thinking of trying something new on the recommendation of a friend.

Mikekz
10-19-2009, 11:18 PM
I would have to agree with everyone that the wings dont look right.You should do the sites logo at the top of the screen.You should also include the sites http under the logo or on the back or somthin.That would get people to the site.Just a thought

Gas Man
10-20-2009, 02:22 AM
Agreed... no wings.

You sure you cant just do the logo above?

But its good that way too!

Bob
10-20-2009, 05:16 PM
I have the final layout proof now. Once I get the non-proof version I'll post it up and start taking shirt orders and then order the shirts.