10-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Check it out:

http://www.ultimatemotorcycling.com/2010_Kawasaki_Z1000_Preview

Video here:

http://rmreview.com.my/video-review-2010-kawasaki-z1000-super-naked/

Berto
10-07-2009, 06:03 PM
P...I...M...P...

Nice... can I get a test ride when you get it... you can ride the Dr. Z...

Bob
10-07-2009, 06:46 PM
You getting one man?

ChefC14
10-14-2009, 04:15 AM
you've been wanting that Z1000 for awhile, are ya gonna break down and do it this time?

meinschaft
10-14-2009, 12:41 PM
Chef,

Hey, man, it's been a long time. Good to hear from you. Regarding the 2010 Z1000, well, I'm not sure. As of yesterday, there is a BIG space in my garage that needs to be filled. I've got a few bikes that appeal to me so I'm on a mission to find a new one. If you know where I can find a nice FZ1, let me know. Hope all is well w/you and the family. I trust you had a good riding season. You still on your Kaw???

ChefC14
10-14-2009, 02:35 PM
Oh yeah, I had a great riding season. I put 15,000 miles on my Concours between March and October. She has been good to me. Here is a little video I made the other day. I went out to find some Fall colors. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXPk9O3tZYY I'm gonna get out to the Tunnel of Trees soon to see if I can get a better video. I haven't seen any FZ1's but this is the time of year that the Gaylord store marks there bikes down. I'll get down there and take a look and get back to you. I kinda went away because there isn't much activity on this forum. I think it has great potential but the same 5 people kicking stuff around gets kinda boring. I'm keep busy on the Concours and the M109 websites. I just happened to check in last night to see if anything has changed then I saw your post and figured I'd throw you a hello. I will get down to Gaylord one of these days and take a peek at what's for sale. He usually puts the bikes into storage at the end of October. Take care.

meinschaft
10-14-2009, 03:10 PM
Chef,

Love your Color Tour vid, man. I was up in T.C. in late Sept., had to give a talk at the Great Wolf Lodge. Brought the wifey w/me. My talk was from 8:30 - 10:30 a.m., after that I was done. So we left T.C. and headed to Charlevoix, spent the day/night there. It was too early for colors and I never made it to one of my favorite Up North joints, Leggs Inn. The whole time I was up there I was wishing I was on 2 wheels. Oh, well. Glad to hear you had a good riding season, 15K miles, WOW! You must be ready to trade-in the Kaw for another one???

Northville Phil

P.S. Stop at Leggs if it isn't closed yet.

ChefC14
10-14-2009, 03:27 PM
I drive by there often. Iusually only rdie the tunnel in the Fall or Spring. I don't like it in the summer. I went out there last weekend and the Inn was packed. It was a rainy dreary day. I made it about a mile into the tunnela dn turned around and left. Many many cars driving 30mph. I didn't get out there early enough. On Sunday if you get out there before 11 a.m you have the road to yourself. I might sneak out there today. Charlevoix is a nice town. I hate driving through there. I always seem to get caught by the bridge. I have 0 patients for traffic. I've lived up here for 22 years and I believe the traffic belongs in the city. LOL Oh yeah, the Comcours stays with me. I don't have a clue what I'd prefer. I know there are alot I like but not enough to part with Connie.