PDA

View Full Version : Fucking thieves

vortech302
10-02-2009, 04:18 PM
broke into my car in the driveway of my mom's and took my car radio. Who the fuck steals car stereos these days?

RedneckMedic
10-03-2009, 12:35 AM
i know how you feel ive had 2 stolen from my truck it sucks but at least i had the stock one undrer the bed still......my fucking fault for not taking the face plate off

Bob
10-03-2009, 07:16 AM
Sucks man! Sorry to hear it.

telecast
10-03-2009, 08:45 AM
That sucks. These days, people are doing whatever they can to get 5 or 10 bucks.

Berto
10-03-2009, 12:28 PM
seriously?!!!

Sheesh!

zamochit
10-03-2009, 11:30 PM
Bob knows this pretty well, don't ya? I sold a stereo to Bob years ago and it was stolen from his car.

Bob
10-04-2009, 07:35 AM
Bob knows this pretty well, don't ya? I sold a stereo to Bob years ago and it was stolen from his car.

Yeah, not only was the stereo, amp and subs stolen but, no joke, they stole my alarm too. And when they took the radio they didn't just rip the radio out. They took my entire center console with all of the climate controls. They didn't break a window to get in either. They ripped the door open with a crow bar or something. There was some major body damage. See pic below.

I also had someone attempt to steal a radio out of my old Sonoma. They busted out my window with a spark plug and ripped the dash apart. That was it. I had that radio bolted in really well. And I'm guessing they also got spooked.

vortech302
10-04-2009, 10:19 AM
How did they get your alarm out? Where was it parked? I bought my Mustang off my friends dad, and he came out of work one day and the car was gone but the alarm was lying in the parking spot.

Bob
10-04-2009, 10:33 AM
How did they get your alarm out? Where was it parked? I bought my Mustang off my friends dad, and he came out of work one day and the car was gone but the alarm was lying in the parking spot.

They just ripped it out. LOL. It was at the Star Southfield about 7 years ago or so.

I used to have this buddy and he had 2 brothers. They all drove Mustangs because his dad worked for Ford and they'd buy stolen /recovered Stangs and make them whole again. His one brother used to outfit the car with a ton of kill switches, like 4-5 in every car. I always thought that was over kill and ridiculous until they went to a party at the Henry Ford Estate one day. Parked both Mustangs together. Came out and one was gone and was was broken in to. The one that they did not get they found 4 of the 5 kill switches. On the stolen car they found them all. It was recovered in Detroit with no interior.

Gas Man
10-06-2009, 07:55 AM
All thieves should die of lead poisoning!

As far as I'm concerned death is a occupational hazard of a thief.

vortech302
10-06-2009, 03:09 PM
Just to update this, I just happened to be looking out the front window with the kid on Sunday, middle of the day and lo and behold here comes three kids walking down the street checking door handles. I followed them to this house around the corner, and on my way back home the police showed up. Someone else had called about the kids, so I gave a description and showed the police where they lived, and they went to the house to take names. I guess for the past few months thieves have been hitting up the area. I was hoping for some get back, but if this stops the neighborhood from being broken into then I'm fine with that too. Not saying I won't do anything if I see them off their property...

Mikekz
10-06-2009, 08:49 PM
More than likely them were the actual thieves. Unfortunately your stuff is already gone. Thieves to me are the most disrespectful scum of the earth! And there worst occupational hazard is ME, catching them trying to theive my stuff. Can I get a AMEN.. I hope you get some kinda get back

Bob
10-06-2009, 08:53 PM
Just to update this, I just happened to be looking out the front window with the kid on Sunday, middle of the day and lo and behold here comes three kids walking down the street checking door handles. I followed them to this house around the corner, and on my way back home the police showed up. Someone else had called about the kids, so I gave a description and showed the police where they lived, and they went to the house to take names. I guess for the past few months thieves have been hitting up the area. I was hoping for some get back, but if this stops the neighborhood from being broken into then I'm fine with that too. Not saying I won't do anything if I see them off their property...

Was this in the new house?!

vortech302
10-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Was this in the new house?!

It happened at my mom's. I'm supposed to close by the 15th on the new house

telecast
10-07-2009, 08:30 AM
I'm supposed to close by the 15th on the new house

Hey, good for you! Glad it worked out.

vortech302
10-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Hey, good for you! Glad it worked out.

Thanks man. I spent a good ten minutes looking at your for sale ad the other day, thinking about all the women Gas Man says I could pick up with a cruiser.

telecast
10-07-2009, 08:46 AM
Hey, that bike was lady ridden and owned, never ridden in the rain, stored in a heated garage, and has a lot of extras!:rolleyes:

vortech302
10-07-2009, 09:23 AM
Sweet, how much for all three seats and the large windscreen?

telecast
10-07-2009, 09:59 AM
$8500, but I'll toss in the blue bandana!

Bob
10-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Let me know when you move. You'll be close to me.