PDA

View Full Version : cycles in the city

detdrbuzzard
09-03-2008, 10:21 AM
www.cyclesinthecity.com (http://www.cyclesinthecity.com) ,* this is also happening on the 13th of september

Berto
09-03-2008, 06:06 PM
Nice...

but as always, i have plans... a wedding... would have been fun!

detdrbuzzard
09-08-2008, 03:28 PM
i would go to the bike events if it were my wedding ;D

vortech302
09-09-2008, 12:40 AM
I would also like to go and hang out with some of America's heroes, but I also have a wedding.* Maybe I can piss this girl off enough to where she won't want me to go...

Bob
09-09-2008, 09:10 AM
I would also like to go and hang out with some of America's heroes, but I also have a wedding.* Maybe I can piss this girl off enough to where she won't want me to go...

I'll bet if you and Berto's women came in and found you and Berto in the tub together you both could skip the weddings!

Berto
09-09-2008, 09:55 AM

I'll bet if you and Berto's women came in and found you and Berto in the tub together you both could skip the weddings!

Bob, now I told you... It was the ONE time... not again... haha* ;D

Actually, I was wrong, no wedding... just a little trip I had planned to go to Indy while some guys will be riding motorcycles... some guy name Valentino Rossi and some other dude name Casey Stoner.* They must be foreign or something....

disconvobulated
09-09-2008, 08:28 PM
LOL BERTO i think they are boat racers HEHE