PDA

View Full Version : WTF is that noise!

zamochit
09-25-2009, 10:33 PM
I got home from work tonight around 5:30 and after I showered I heard a bunch of sirens outside. My wife says she thought there might be a home coming parade tonight. Well, I hear the roar, you know that roar of a V twin. Except, it wasn't the roar of a V twin it was a roar of about 1000 or more V twins. Tonight, there was a cruise for the Bikes on the Bricks and they went through Flushing on their little excursion. I couldn't believe how many bikes there was. I stood out front for a good 15 minutes watching and missed the first 10 minutes, atleast. I took pics to show everyone, but unfortunately the wife took out the CF card and not a one is on the camera!

I am praying that the rain holds off tomorrow, so this show can go on tomorrow downtown. I am sure there will be twice as many bikes as I saw today.

Bob
09-26-2009, 09:17 AM
I got home from work tonight around 5:30 and after I showered I heard a bunch of sirens outside. My wife says she thought there might be a home coming parade tonight. Well, I hear the roar, you know that roar of a V twin. Except, it wasn't the roar of a V twin it was a roar of about 1000 or more V twins. Tonight, there was a cruise for the Bikes on the Bricks and they went through Flushing on their little excursion. I couldn't believe how many bikes there was. I stood out front for a good 15 minutes watching and missed the first 10 minutes, atleast. I took pics to show everyone, but unfortunately the wife took out the CF card and not a one is on the camera!

I am praying that the rain holds off tomorrow, so this show can go on tomorrow downtown. I am sure there will be twice as many bikes as I saw today.

You suck with that camera man! Like the time your batteries went dead trying to get a pic of me with Marc Andretti! You pissed Marco off!

HAHAHAHAHA!

telecast
09-26-2009, 09:56 AM
That's fun isn't it? We get a big ride by our house once a year, it takes them anywhere from 25-40 minutes or so to go by. You're not getting out of the driveay, so you may as well grab a beer and a lawnchair and watch the parade.

zamochit
09-26-2009, 10:26 PM
Went to the Biles on the Bricks and only took a couple pics with my phone, but thought I would share a few with you all.

zamochit
09-26-2009, 10:27 PM
Few more...

zamochit
09-26-2009, 10:30 PM
I obviously didn't take pics of too much.

telecast
09-27-2009, 10:23 AM
Nice stuff, but this one deserves it's own post!

Nw THAT"S a motorsickel!

http://i169.photobucket.com/albums/u210/telecast_photos/indian.jpg

Bob
09-27-2009, 11:11 AM
Thanks for the pics man. I'll go next year for sure.

Gas Man
09-27-2009, 10:08 PM
I just made a post on this. Put up abt 30 pics...

I was there sat from 1-3

zamochit
09-28-2009, 09:52 PM
I just made a post on this. Put up abt 30 pics...

I was there sat from 1-3

Same time I was there.