PDA

View Full Version : Change is happening in your schools!

zamochit
09-24-2009, 11:31 PM
This is some scary scary stuff.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009/09/24/elementary-school-students-reportedly-taught-songs-praising-president-obama/

Berto
09-25-2009, 12:47 AM
WTF?!!!! Really?!!!

Now this? WTF is this country turning into?

People need to get over this president as the messiah... sheesh! He is not the saviour of all...

I would be LIVID if that was my kids... I DO NOT want a teacher or anyone trying to push politics on my children.

Gas Man
09-25-2009, 02:09 AM
HOLY FUCKIN SHIT!!

I didn't vote for the guy.

he's doing ok but is also doing things that I'm not sure will be ok.

I like his comedic nature and approachable manner. But I understand that is why most love him. Not even starting on the black american following...

But he's not all that. Further, however good he is, he just looks better when he's compared to George W. But even Georgy didnt get a fair shake on his critism.

This is taking it way over the edge. I would be PISSED!! That is saying it LIGHTLY, VERY LIGHTLY!!

telecast
09-25-2009, 08:51 AM
Yeah, well, don't forget who's reporting it.

I'm rather conservative. I didn't vote for him because he's a liberal. He scared me during the election and he scares me now. Anyone with that much charisma is dangerous.

BUT...Fox news is so blatantly slanted to the right it's tough to get real facts. That's not to say that other news channels aren't slanted to the left, they are. If you really want to know what's going on you have to watch Fox and CNN, then draw a line down the middle of the two different takes. Better yet, watch BBC America. They're about the straightest shooters on TV.

Gas Man
09-25-2009, 11:23 AM
That's what I was going to say. BBC America is the best non-bias.

zamochit
09-25-2009, 11:38 PM
I try not to watch the news no more than I have too. I found that the media is very bias one way or another, so I take it on myself to do the research on a topic if need be. I worked as a financial advisor for awhile and I will tell you after watching CNBC you learn to turn the media off, because it hurt so many peoples pockets watching that channel instead of doing their own research. Enough on the financial market, because you wouldn't believe what lies you will find on that subject.