PDA

View Full Version : Branding your vehicle

telecast
09-22-2009, 08:38 AM
No idea what else to call this thread.

There are a lot of folks out there with HD stickers on their vehicles. I don't see too many of the other's, but a few. I noticed the other day while riding that I tend to feel a little safer when I'm next to, behind, or in front of a car or truck with a bike sticker on it.

When I'm in my own vehicle and get near a bike the senses go up a notch or two. Anyone else do this? I like to think that anyone else who rides helps to watch out for fellow bikers when they're in their car.

My vehicle doesn't have a sticker on it, never been into that. But I'm wondering if everyone who rides should put some kind of identifying decal on our windows to let bikers know they're next to someone who gives a shit.

Bob
09-22-2009, 09:37 AM
I don't feel any safer next to a car with a bike sticker. I trust nobody! LOL I have a TwoWheelMichigan.com decal on my car!

vortech302
09-22-2009, 11:01 AM
I'm not sure I feel safer, but whenever I see a Harley sticker or a "look twice save a life", I think that they at least aren't going to come over on me. Not that I hang out in their blind spot or anything.

Gas Man
09-22-2009, 01:06 PM
I hear ya man. I usually drive behind a bike and I am constantly watching their back. Not sure about safer with bike stickered cars though.

ziek
10-28-2009, 04:51 PM
I hear ya'. I feel safer knowing around another rider, but then again I know some pretty shity riders lmao.

Bob
10-28-2009, 07:09 PM
How many people have HD stickers that have never even road on a bike? LOL LOTS

RedneckMedic
10-28-2009, 07:37 PM
my uncle got a harley tatoo and i think he had his bike for like a month and maybe rode it twice.

Bob
10-28-2009, 09:52 PM
my uncle got a harley tatoo and i think he had his bike for like a month and maybe rode it twice.

LOL HD makes more money on merchandise and licensing than they do bikes I's guess. Which is a good thing.