PDA

View Full Version : Parts and fitment

telecast
09-18-2009, 08:34 AM
A guy I work with had an '02 Road King before he got his Road Glide. He said he has a whole bunch of stuff for my bike that he'll make me one helluva deal on. No idea what all he has, if I'll want it all, or if it will fit. Does anyone know how well the '02 and '07 interchange with parts?

One thing he does have is the small leather bags that attach in front of the saddlebags on the crash bars. Those'll be nice, not sure how much leg room it leaves for a passenger.

I'm hoping this turns into a whole pile of stuff. Maybe use half and CL the rest.

Berto
09-18-2009, 10:37 AM
have they changed the model much since 02?

I am not a Harley guy, but I would think someone here can help you. Or, call the dealer. they should be good for something!

telecast
09-18-2009, 11:43 AM
No idea. On my Sporty I have to look for parts from '97-'03. Some go beyond, but most fall within those years. I'm assuming the FLH is the same type setup, but don't know.

Gas Man
09-18-2009, 12:53 PM
A guy I work with had an '02 Road King before he got his Road Glide. He said he has a whole bunch of stuff for my bike that he'll make me one helluva deal on. No idea what all he has, if I'll want it all, or if it will fit. Does anyone know how well the '02 and '07 interchange with parts?

One thing he does have is the small leather bags that attach in front of the saddlebags on the crash bars. Those'll be nice, not sure how much leg room it leaves for a passenger.

I'm hoping this turns into a whole pile of stuff. Maybe use half and CL the rest.

I would check the parts on hd.com or the paper parts catalog. It will list it all for what years fit which parts.

I have those crash bar bags on my ultra. Love them.

Right side
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Ultra%20Classic/Mods044.jpg

Left side
http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l311/cjclark69/Ultra%20Classic/Mods043.jpg

telecast
09-18-2009, 12:56 PM
How much do they affect leg room for the passenger?

Gas Man
09-18-2009, 02:04 PM
They really dont or at least nobody has said they hit them and I ride some womens on the back.