PDA

View Full Version : 20 hours on the clock yesterday

telecast
09-16-2009, 09:26 AM
Started at 7:00 am, finished up at 3 this morning. Was supposed to be done around midnight but they got held up.

It's all good though, already have 30 hours in this week so I took today off to pick up the scoot! Woo hoo!

Berto
09-17-2009, 09:34 AM
nice... I dunno about you, but I loved it when my weeks got really busy at my old job. Not so much my new one...

I was a workaholic and got a lot of heat for it, but I never minded. Always made me feel good.

Working is good for you. Keeps you alive!

telecast
09-17-2009, 10:20 AM
I love staying busy at work, although 20 hours a day is a bit much. I got home at 4:00 am, went to bed, and since my internal clock is set to get up at 6:00 every morning, I woke up early. Couldn't stay in bed past 8:30. 4-1/2 hours wasn't going to cut it, so I got up, made coffee, surfed the net, took a shower, ate some food, and laid down on the couch. BAM! Out like a light. Woke up at 1:30 or so, took care of the insurance for the FLHR, pulled the plate off the sporty and got everything ready to go. Poked around until the wife got home at 3:00 and we were out the door.

Berto
09-18-2009, 09:35 AM
Nice... i can't wait to see that FLHR.

Also, what are you doing with the sporty?

telecast
09-18-2009, 10:11 AM
Also, what are you doing with the sporty?

Check the for sale forum!

I would keep that bike if I could. It's solid as hell, runs like a champ. The S&S pipes are BADASS, it actually sounds better than the FLH. The guy I bought it off of had a 1200 Sporty, same year. He said he wanted to swap the pipes out very badly, but the bike sounds so good he figured it was a selling point.

It's a fun bike to flick around town or go for a cruise, but for long distance two-up riding it just wasn't going to cut it.