PDA

View Full Version : Kawasaki Z750S 2005

meinschaft
09-10-2009, 12:07 PM
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2005 Z750S
4 cylinder
6-speed
105 HP
430 lbs.
T-Rex frame sliders
Swing-arm sliders/spool
Gen-Mar Bar-risers
Gel battery installed, Summer 2008
Mirror wideners
5300 miles
Color: Plasma Blue

Excellent Condition: never down, never crashed, never stunted. Maintained by the book, frequent/regular oil changes.
Brake fluid replaced in Spring, 2009

Always garaged/covered
Corbin seat & Targa tail-tidy available separately

Asking $4200

http://www.motorcycledaily.com/042105bottom.jpg

telecast
09-10-2009, 12:23 PM
So, are you:

A) Getting a new sport bike
B) Getting out of the crotch-rocket scene
C) Giving up riding

meinschaft
09-10-2009, 12:53 PM
Telecast,

Good questions, all. Getting out of riding? Hell no, I'm just getting started. I plan to ride until I can't swing my leg over the seat anymore.

I found a new sportbike (130HP). Without going into graphic detail, I find that bikes are a lot like another significant part of my life. When new, they are exciting, but after you get used to them, you need something fresh, strange. Does that make sense?

That being said, the Z750S is the finest, funnest bike I've owned. It has operated without a hitch, ever. It is fast (enough), quick, handles well. You can trundle along the back roads or jump on the freeway and zip to Kazoo. The fairing provides a fair amount of protection from the wind - at reasonable speeds. And the insurance costs are quite low.

meinschaft

telecast
09-10-2009, 01:02 PM
I find that bikes are a lot like another significant part of my life. When new, they are exciting, but after you get used to them, you need something fresh, strange. Does that make sense?

No, but then I've been married for 26 years..... :p

meinschaft
09-10-2009, 01:19 PM
I think you understand.