PDA

View Full Version : Hogtunes Fairing Bluetooth Music Controller

Gas Man
01-06-2017, 10:01 PM
Iron Aces (https://www.ironacesspeedshop.com/shop/hogtunes-fairing-bluetooth-music-controller-harley-davidson/?utm_source=Iron+Aces+Speed+Shop+List&utm_campaign=8e7da59801-IA_New_Products_Jan_2017&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_77cfe6e4c4-8e7da59801-433060301&mc_cid=8e7da59801&mc_eid=8271d04c3a) sells it for $107

Product DescriptionHogtunes Fairing Bluetooth Music Controller is a must-have when using a Bluetooth-equipped electronic device in conjunction with the radio on 13 & older Harley-Davidson Dressers. A plug-n-play replacement of the OE Harley air temperature gauge, this in-fairing Bluetooth Music Controller is compatible with any radio 1/8″ AUX input and allows riders to easily maneuver thru any electronic device with the press of a button.
Hogtunes Fairing Bluetooth Music Controller

Allows riders to easily toggle thru Bluetooth-equipped devices with the push of a button
Adds Bluetooth wireless technology via radio AUX input
Ability to pair up to nine (9) wireless devices at once
Replaces OE Harley-Davidson fairing-mounted ambient air temperature gauge
Back-lit for easy night viewing
Easy plug-n-play installation
Additional input for use with aftermarket electronics such as satellite radio, GPS, etc.
Compatible with any radio equipped with an 1/8″ AUX input*
Works well with Harley-Davidson accessory gauge rings
Fit 99-13 Harley-Davidson FLH, FLT models

https://www.ironacesspeedshop.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/10/01-7-638x321.jpg
There's a better pic of it installed in place of the air temp gauge.

Neat way to get Bluetooth on a stock radio!!!

Dagnabit
01-27-2017, 11:48 AM
I may look into this in the spring, it is cheaper than replacing the factory HK radio. Problem is im not particularly happy with the stock radio anyway.

Kosher
01-28-2017, 09:12 AM
But but but... since I replaced my air temp with oil temp, how could I obsess about my oil temperature if I use this?

Moesride
01-28-2017, 06:39 PM
But but but... since I replaced my air temp with oil temp, how could I obsess about my oil temperature if I use this?

Your not kidding Keith ! I also replaced all my stock guages with the Dakota Digital guages which includes the oil temp guage replacing the air temp guage.
Obsession is a understatement!

Gas Man
01-29-2017, 08:43 PM
More info
More obsession.