PDA

View Full Version : West side ride

sprink
08-26-2016, 10:25 PM
Going to go for a ride on the west side tomorrow. Morning, but not too early. Cross posted, so it might be a spirited ride...

sprink
08-27-2016, 05:08 PM
Got a nice ride in. Outran the rain to get home dry. I looked at the weather before I left and all that was mentioned was 15% chance before 6pm, lol.

leebo
08-27-2016, 05:55 PM
Glad you got home ok.It was lookin dark here for awhile.

detdrbuzzard
08-27-2016, 07:44 PM
i was out visiting some friends, I headed home and pulled in my backyard just as it started to sprinkle

leebo
08-27-2016, 07:57 PM
i was out visiting some friends, I headed home and pulled in my backyard just as it started to sprinkleGreat Timing!It never works that way for me if its out there then Im getting wet.

Gas Man
08-27-2016, 11:34 PM
Got a nice ride in. Outran the rain to get home dry. I looked at the weather before I left and all that was mentioned was 15% chance before 6pm, lol.

Agreed and then a crazy bad storm covered the state. Luckily I was already stopped by the time it unleashed.

detdrbuzzard
08-29-2016, 09:01 PM
Great Timing!It never works that way for me if its out there then Im getting wet.

i just got lucky leebo, one friend looked north and said " looks like the storm is going to miss us " and I told him that the weather usually rolls in from the west! we were standing too close to the building to see what was coming from the west but I put my jacket on and headed home, how come every slow ass driver in the world seems to be in your way when you are trying to beat the rain

leebo
08-29-2016, 09:43 PM
i just got lucky leebo, one friend looked north and said " looks like the storm is going to miss us " and I told him that the weather usually rolls in from the west! we were standing too close to the building to see what was coming from the west but I put my jacket on and headed home, how come every slow ass driver in the world seems to be in your way when you are trying to beat the rainLol!

Gas Man
08-29-2016, 10:20 PM
That shit is so funny and so spot on Buzz