PDA

View Full Version : And this is why I don't date too much

vortech302
08-23-2009, 09:56 AM
Both within a 24 hour period:

I'm at a volleyball tournament, playing some ball, having a great time, and I ask my buddy to break down the women on his team, you know, which one can I manipulate into thinking my intentions are honorable. So he says "That's the one you want... looks, money, etc", "I'll introduce you". "Nah", I say, "she's got guys all around her, I'm looking for an easy target". So he goes over and tells her that I'm interested (like this is junior high). Lo and behold, she comes over and starts watching our next game, lots of eye contact, she's cheering me on and whatnot. We're flirting back and forth cause I had rotated out, and here comes the EX wife with my daughter to watch daddy play volleyball. I start playing with my kid, and I look over and I'm getting a serious "you cheating bastard" look. Strike one

I spend the night at this girls house. We've been talking for a little while, she's married but separated (yep, gonna be one of those stories), kids are with dad for the weekend, good to go. I leave in the morning, stop for gas, and this guy walks up (past other cars to talk to me) and asks for directions to this apartment complex. "Sorry man, I'm not from around here, I can point you to the Wal Mart or something big, but I wouldn't know any streets or anything". He shakes my hand and walks off. She just got done telling me that her husband is crazy, so first thing I think is that this is him. He gets in his car and whips around next to me, "Hey, you just left my wife's place, and that's the name of her apartments". Like I know the name, I go to the first street and take a right. Of course you can imagine, the conversation was a little awkward after that. Strike two

I think I'll just take strike three looking.

Bob
08-23-2009, 11:27 AM
Sucks man. Hope things get better!

Berto
08-23-2009, 03:03 PM
Wow... holy crap... That sounds like a bad movie. I would just move on from that one. Forget about strike 3, take a pinch hitter and walk away.

I hate drama... and avoid it under any circumstance.

Gas Man
08-24-2009, 05:24 PM
Go back for the pump n go