PDA

View Full Version : Custom Dynamics LED headlights and passing lamps

Gas Man
12-21-2015, 12:51 PM
Per their newsletter

LED Headlights Coming March 2016

We have been working very hard to design a line of LED headlights and passing lamps that would uphold the high quality which Custom Dynamics has become synonymous with. Those headlights and passing lamps have finally neared the end of their production phase and are tentatively scheduled for release March 2016! We will offer LED Replacements for 7" (matching 4.5" Passing Lamps also available), 5.75" and Road Glide headlights! All sizes will be available in black or chrome, will come with our Lifetime LED Warranty, and will be Plug & Play! More details available, call us at 1-800-382-1388 for more information and/or to be added to the New Products Wish List!

So stay tuned on this... might be another great alternative for those that haven't already converted.

RedneckMedic
12-24-2015, 09:13 PM
This might be the road I go down.

Moesride
12-25-2015, 03:43 PM
So is this a more cost effective product as compared to the HD daymakers ? Other than that it would seem like the same thing as the HD version.

Gas Man
12-25-2015, 10:49 PM
Well I see they have the Speaker brand light there... but I don't think that's what they are talking about...