PDA

View Full Version : How to dispose of a 1/3 empty 5 gallon gas can?

Kosher
10-27-2015, 07:41 AM
I'm not sure why, but this one is about 1/3 full, and its gotten "pregnant", I'm guessing the gas is bad from last winter, even tho I keep Stabil in it.

Whats the best way to dispose of it responsibly?

Hawgrider
10-27-2015, 10:04 AM
I'm not sure why, but this one is about 1/3 full, and its gotten "pregnant", I'm guessing the gas is bad from last winter, even tho I keep Stabil in it.

Whats the best way to dispose of it responsibly? Fire pit and a box of strike anywhere Ohio blue tip matches.

Or you could put it in a rice bike.... Because who cares if you put bad gas in a ricer :blowup:

Chain
10-27-2015, 02:13 PM
Fill your tank and burn that shit in your cage...

Mudpuppy
10-27-2015, 03:29 PM
Fire pit and a box of strike anywhere Ohio blue tip matches.

Or you could put it in a rice bike.... Because who cares if you put bad gas in a ricer :blowup:

Yeah sure put it in my rice bike and I will put my foot up your fucking ass. Because who cares right?

You geniuses ever think about fucking hazardous waste day? Oh there's a fucking idea.

Stabil!?!? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've lost interest here, the level of stupidity is far too great...

Kosher
10-27-2015, 03:46 PM
Right, hazardous waste day was the first day in October, I thought about this a bit too late. Next day is in May, so I guess I'll have to keep it until then.

Gas Man
10-27-2015, 09:47 PM
Fill your tank and burn that shit in your cage...

Honestly for the average person this is the best way. Your car will never notice.

I on the other hand have many other ways to get rid of such things at my work.

Hawgrider
10-28-2015, 11:31 AM
Yeah sure put it in my rice bike and I will put my foot up your fucking ass. Because who cares right?

You geniuses ever think about fucking hazardous waste day? Oh there's a fucking idea.

Stabil!?!? BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I've lost interest here, the level of stupidity is far too great...LOLOLOLOLOL Fish on hook set!

No sense of humor huh!

Hazardous waste day ? What are you a freakin vegan tree hugging bitch or what?

Easy there Mud dont get you undies in a bunch LOL

Mudpuppy
10-28-2015, 11:35 AM
I'm good, just having a little fun, lol

But hey we can go hug trees together. Ride our bikes. Camp out. Fuck some goats. You know all the good stuff.

Hawgrider
10-28-2015, 11:45 AM
I'm good, just having a little fun, lol

But hey we can go hug trees together. Ride our bikes. Camp out. Fuck some goats. You know all the good stuff.
Ok but the goat with the bell around its neck is all mine:lmao:

sprink
10-28-2015, 05:20 PM
I keep a couple cans around for the generator and use for mower/blower. Twice a year dump what's left in the car and refill them. Never an issue.

owl
10-29-2015, 07:03 AM
Pour the shit down the storm drain Kosher and let Detroit deal with it.

Gas Man
10-29-2015, 01:04 PM
I keep a couple cans around for the generator and use for mower/blower. Twice a year dump what's left in the car and refill them. Never an issue.

I do the same. Further I keep my gas can constantly laced with Seafoam and I do it probably more like four times a year.

Don't do that... maybe it's my environmental conscious mentality that comes naturally for me or from working in the industry and keeping everything on the up n up.

Disclaimer: I think owl is just kidding and/or poking the bear.

Ultra AL
10-29-2015, 01:39 PM

Why not just leave the can on GasMan's porch, ring the bell, and run?

Gas Man
10-30-2015, 09:56 AM
Why not just leave the can on GasMan's porch, ring the bell, and run?

That's an idea. Just don't lite it on fire.

Ultra AL
10-30-2015, 02:00 PM
That's an idea. Just don't lite it on fire.

I thought the lighting it on fire part was up to Kosher's discretion.

Mudpuppy
10-30-2015, 04:26 PM
Depends what costs more - Kosher hates money.. Maybe he'll leave it on Gasman's porch with a couple thousand taped to it so Gasman can do his moped engine upgrade this off season

Gas Man
10-31-2015, 04:28 PM
Depends what costs more - Kosher hates money.. Maybe he'll leave it on Gasman's porch with a couple thousand taped to it so Gasman can do his moped engine upgrade this off season

I accept this.