PDA

View Full Version : Twc wtf

owl
07-18-2015, 08:57 AM
What happened to TWC? Suddenly no one's riding on Sunday?

Gas Man
07-18-2015, 10:06 AM
LOL I know right.

I've been busy a bit and I know the weather has killed a couple.

That being said, I've been debating this coming sunday. But I'm debating if I want it or not. I hate riding in 90* weather.

I heard about a car show in Plymouth on Sunday that I may go to... in the DT...

I haven't seen, per normal, anybody else that wants to plan one either...

Bagger Dave
07-18-2015, 12:31 PM
I just came off working 7 days straight....and next week Mon-Sun, I have to work another 7 straight to cover for people on vacation.
In 2 weeks... I have a bike trip to WV. for some white water rafting...so this weekend I am not going to ride...I have been going over the bike and my camping gear being that I wont have time all next week and weekend because of work.
As Gas said...I also hate riding in 90+ degree weather

leebo
07-18-2015, 12:46 PM
It's been kinda hard to plan something with all the rain.My trip to sturgis (mich)we are nervous to pik a date yet cause it will rain for sure then.

RedneckMedic
07-18-2015, 07:01 PM
Have fun dave. White water is a blast.

Ultra AL
07-19-2015, 06:45 PM
I just came off working 7 days straight....and next week Mon-Sun, I have to work another 7 straight to cover for people on vacation.
In 2 weeks... I have a bike trip to WV. for some white water rafting...so this weekend I am not going to ride...I have been going over the bike and my camping gear being that I wont have time all next week and weekend because of work.
As Gas said...I also hate riding in 90+ degree weather

You going to the Gauley? Or the New? I've done the Gauley twice. Total blast. Have a great trip Dave!

Bagger Dave
07-19-2015, 08:55 PM
Have fun dave. White water is a blast.

You going to the Gauley? Or the New? I've done the Gauley twice. Total blast. Have a great trip Dave!
Thanks Guys! :rockwoot:
Al, I believe we are doing the Upper Gauley!

detdrbuzzard
07-20-2015, 05:45 AM
what do you mean not riding on sundays? I went to Muskegon bike times sunday