PDA

View Full Version : SOLD 2003 Super Glide FXD - very clean

Dagnabit
07-01-2015, 04:08 PM
I'm putting my 2003 super glide up for sale. I was going to hold on to this one for my wife to ride, but she told me she's going to be happy riding on the back of the new one so go ahead and sell it. I've put it on craigslist, and thought I'd throw it on here in case anyone's interested.

Very clean bike, no damage or problems. New tires last year with 3k on the front 1k on the rear. 100th anniversary package with all the badges and emblems. Stage 1 with screaming eagle mufflers, windshield, removable backrest. I installed a set of pull back handlebar risers and a brand new Sundowner seat this spring. All fluids just changed 100 miles ago with redline synthetic. 5600 miles on it, may go up a few before it sells. Asking $6300 or best, I'm pretty flexible on price. If anyone's interested or knows someone interested just let me know.

https://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/mcy/5098825152.html

Dagnabit
07-03-2015, 10:03 AM
Reduced to 6k or best offer.

Dagnabit
07-06-2015, 11:24 PM
Tentatively sold. The new owner left a deposit and should be coming Thursday to pick it up.

Gas Man
07-07-2015, 08:42 AM
Let us know for sure if it's sold then we will mark it sold.

Good luck!

Dagnabit
07-09-2015, 09:38 AM
Officially Sold!!!

RedneckMedic
07-09-2015, 10:55 AM
Congrats. How did you sell. Craigslist?

Dagnabit
07-09-2015, 04:12 PM
Congrats. How did you sell. Craigslist?

Yep, sold it on craigslist. Its gotten really bad though, i think i had at least 10 paypal/western union scam emails in the few days i had the bike listed. The worst was the bullshit texts coming in at 3am. "I ready to make quick sale now, cannot come see because of work/job, my agent will pick up motorcycle. money will be wired to your paypal account" I was like, seriously? I had 4 or 5 of those come in, in addition to the emails. Always between midnight and like 4am.

Gas Man
07-09-2015, 09:27 PM
I hate that shit man... I mean :wtf:

Chain
07-10-2015, 08:52 AM
Yep, sold it on craigslist. Its gotten really bad though, i think i had at least 10 paypal/western union scam emails in the few days i had the bike listed. The worst was the bullshit texts coming in at 3am. "I ready to make quick sale now, cannot come see because of work/job, my agent will pick up motorcycle. money will be wired to your paypal account" I was like, seriously? I had 4 or 5 of those come in, in addition to the emails. Always between midnight and like 4am.

I am surprised the # of people that I see on FB falling for this BS!!! I mean, are some people that desperate to sell they will fall for that BS???

Congrats on the sale!!

Were looking for something similar, but weren't ready to purchase yet. Wife has began riding... just not ready yet.

Gas Man
07-10-2015, 09:26 AM
I am surprised the # of people that I see on FB falling for this BS!!! I mean, are some people that desperate to sell they will fall for that BS???

Congrats on the sale!!

Were looking for something similar, but weren't ready to purchase yet. Wife has began riding... just not ready yet.

I think Al still has his...

Dagnabit
07-10-2015, 04:28 PM

Congrats on the sale!!

Al still has his. I talked to him a few days ago and I think he's pretty close to putting it up in the shop with a for sale sign on it.