PDA

View Full Version : Twc - 5.31.15 - ????

Gas Man
05-27-2015, 08:13 AM
Hey gents... weather looks like it might shape up for a ride Sunday.

Stinger's Bar & Grill (http://www.urbanspoon.com/r/19/233178/restaurant/Detroit/Novi-Wixom/Stingers-Bar-Grill-Wixom)

I keep seeing the girls posting on their FB page, so was thinking maybe hitting up Stingers Bar & Grill.

But I'd like to have somebody lead us on a ride. I don't know the roads in that area...

Or any other good ideas?

Gas Man
05-27-2015, 08:15 AM
Or maybe hit up the Lakepointe Yacht Club in Livonia... that use to have some nice waitresses.

Yes I want to be a dude this week....

Kosher
05-27-2015, 09:29 AM
I'd be up for a meet-up at Stingers tonight if the weather holds out. For me, probably a there<->back kinda thing for me.

Gas Man
05-27-2015, 12:45 PM
My bad. Put wrong date again.

Gas Man
05-27-2015, 12:46 PM
Fixed

Kosher
05-27-2015, 01:04 PM
My bad. Put wrong date again.

Ah, ok. It was a good idea!

leebo
05-27-2015, 03:57 PM
I could do this!

horrorbusiness
05-27-2015, 07:05 PM
I say the same thing alot. If you pontiwater people ride together keep me in the loop.

Matt Wells
05-27-2015, 08:49 PM
ABC Harley is doing biker for boobies this Sunday. Should be a good ride and it is for a good cause. Just throwing it out there.

Gas Man
05-27-2015, 08:52 PM
That's cool and all.. but I'm not much into dealership rides...

I have issues with HOG, I dislike crowds, and hate slinky crap that the large rides bring.

But that's just me...

sprink
05-27-2015, 09:20 PM
Their bikini bike washes were legendary. They put up a privacy fence to please the neighbors, lol. Not sure Sunday lunch would be quite as exiting.

horrorbusiness
05-28-2015, 07:55 AM
That's cool and all.. but I'm not much into dealership rides...

I have issues with HOG, I dislike crowds, and hate slinky crap that the large rides bring.

But that's just me...
I went on two hog rides, one was with Gilberts where I bought my bike. It was a smaller group went off without a hitch. The other ride was with a huge hog group from mt clemens area. I went because a customer who came into the place I was working at the time invited me. He was an old school guy, has had harleys since the early fifties. two people fell over just tring to line up to leave. The ride went left I went right and never looked back.

Gas Man
05-28-2015, 08:03 AM
Their bikini bike washes were legendary. They put up a privacy fence to please the neighbors, lol. Not sure Sunday lunch would be quite as exiting.

The Yacht club or stingers?

I went on two hog rides, one was with Gilberts where I bought my bike. It was a smaller group went off without a hitch. The other ride was with a huge hog group from mt clemens area. I went because a customer who came into the place I was working at the time invited me. He was an old school guy, has had harleys since the early fifties. two people fell over just tring to line up to leave. The ride went left I went right and never looked back.

Sounds about right. But my further issue with HOG is a bunch of power hungry douchenozzles acting like they are big shit. Further, if they think they are doing the pass in the on coming traffic lane and do the "stuff into the pack" bullshit... I'll punch a motherbanger... talk about increasing the danger and lack of safety.

Bagger Dave
05-28-2015, 11:19 AM
You guys have a good ride...my weekend to worky

sprink
05-28-2015, 09:35 PM
The Yacht club or stingers?

Stingers. Haven't been to the Yacht club in years, but remember it was a good time. Some guys really know how to hire talent!

I can't speak of either one currently.

Gas Man
05-28-2015, 11:08 PM
Yeah I'm game for that... but what to do for a ride..... the question of time...

owl
05-29-2015, 08:35 PM
Hello Gas Man
Have you figured out a ride for Sunday?

leebo
05-31-2015, 01:55 PM
So kinda wet ride but I'm here @ stingers where is everybody?

Kosher
05-31-2015, 02:23 PM
So kinda wet ride but I'm here @ stingers where is everybody?

I'm paddling as fast as I can.

Gas Man
05-31-2015, 08:05 PM
:rofl: When the weather went to 200% chance of a hurricane rain, I figured this would fizzle. Further nobody bit on the idea all week.

Then I ended up with a leak at my house today so I had that to contend with... F'in house ownership and all it's fun!