PDA

View Full Version : Welcome everybody to 2015!

Gas Man
04-19-2015, 12:57 PM
Well we have all hopefully got out this year and rode. Finally, after a long winter, bail has been posted, we have served our sentence. Welcome back to all our members that have been with us for a while.

We have a, great to see, new influx of riders. As a member of TWM :welcome: and we are super excited to have you. Please enjoy the forum, it's members, and come out for rides.

If you're new here; you may see a bunch of one brand or the other, but please don't let that discourage you if you only ride a "Petro to Noise converting machine on two" ; we will try to not hold that against you. This is Two Wheel Michigan and no where does this say anything about a brand.

We are a diverse, great, tight knit, awesome group of people that have at least some things in common... We are on Two Wheels and in Michigan. After all we are www.MichiganMotorcycleForum.com (http://www.MichiganMotorcycleForum.com) as well. Come out for any random event, come out for a www.TwoWheelChurch.com (http://www.TwoWheelChurch.com) (no religious connection).

I'm not only a client but the ring leader to this circus.

Now watch this:bunny: and :fishon:

Gas Man
04-19-2015, 01:10 PM
I want to add to this...

As part of the new influx, my work travel, and need for somebody to approve you guys selling socks. I have added Kosher as a Moderator.

He's been a quality member from go. He's got a tech background, he's got a level head that shouldn't be confused for the flat spot he got from being stubborn. He's online a bunch and I think generally a great guy all around. Oh and he is centrally located and constantly rides... imagine that... he rides. He's also a great source of knowledge and well connected to many other forums.

So instead of congratulating him, pick on him some more... hell spend some of your picking on me on him instead... I like that idea!

leebo
04-19-2015, 03:18 PM
Great intro Chris into 2015!

Kosher
04-19-2015, 04:55 PM
Thanks, Chris, happy to help. I'll try not to screw things up (like my bike), LOL.

Gas Man
04-19-2015, 09:04 PM
Thanks Lee!!

Just "cover your front fender".

RedneckMedic
04-19-2015, 10:28 PM
Congrat Keith.

I think it's going to be a great year for riding. I love seeing all the new names on the forum.

Bagger Dave
04-20-2015, 10:21 AM
Thanks, Chris, happy to help. I'll try not to screw things up (like my bike), LOL.
:lol: Congrats Keith!
Yep yep! Looking forward to a great year of riding! :rockwoot:

Moesride
04-21-2015, 01:37 PM
Glad to hear this Keith !! Congrats! :dthumb:
See you boys sometime in May!