PDA

View Full Version : Can you believe these scamming POS

Gas Man
12-05-2014, 03:46 PM
Got this email..

Dear Friend,Greeting to you , I am Barrister Williams from Republic of Togo, I contact you based on my client who died without no one to claim his fund $ 8,500,000.00 ( Eight million five hundred thousand US Dollars ) deposit in the bank .The bank manager mandates my chamber to provide them next of kin from my late client urgently . Dear , Please I seek your cooperation in this letter, I want to present your name as my late client next of kin to the bank management for you to receive this fund, because you have the same last name with my late client.
This deal is official between you and me, since you have not related with my late client and I have agreed to share the money with you 50/50.
I will defend you in anything concern query from the bank. Your duty is to provide your details where the bank will transfer the money and I will stand here to cover anything concern question from any authority here until the bank release the fund on your name.
Please reply me with the below informationís
Your Full name...........
Your Sex...........
Your Age.......
Your Country....
Your International Passport Scan Copy / Driving License Scan Copy OR Any proof of your id card...........
Marital Status..........
Your Occupation..........
Your Personal Mobile Number..........
Your Personal Fax Number............
Kindly contact me with my private email address for more details (bar.train.williamswhite@outlook.com)
Best regards,
Barrister. Williams.
Telephone: +22897347328

Clearly there are idiots that fall for it still. :wtf:

Ultra AL
12-05-2014, 04:10 PM
Hey, that same guy just put 4.25 million in my account. At least he said he was going to.

Bagger Dave
12-05-2014, 05:01 PM
I have gotten shit like that before...or found out that I inherited 22.5 milly from a Chinese dude in Nigeria :lmao:

leebo
12-05-2014, 06:08 PM
I hate computer crimes !

Moesride
12-05-2014, 08:30 PM
That's right, I believe there are people that fall for this crap! Unfortunately!!

RedneckMedic
12-06-2014, 12:00 AM
My favorite is his excellent grammar and the fact he had to spell out the dollar amount.

sprink
12-07-2014, 09:53 PM
Hello, this is Microsoft calling. Your computer is sending malicious messages. Press 1 to fix this issue.......

bombdog
12-08-2014, 09:01 AM
Most of these get caught by my spam filters I have not got any in a while till I check my junk mail. Its fun to look at that every now and then.

Gas Man
12-08-2014, 03:12 PM
Yeah this one made it past the spam filter and I enjoyed reading it. :lol: