PDA

View Full Version : Postwhore Room Check In

Pages : [1] 2

Gas Man
08-15-2014, 12:24 AM
We went 2 weeks without posting in it.... :wtf:

I have been out of town all week and in hell training...

PHMSA training... look it up.

Then go out to eat with various professional contacts and co-workers...

Then back to my hotel room to work more... doing 12+ hours a day of work & training, plus the worky type socializing equals over 16 hour periords. Usually end up finishing work on my laptop in my hotel room till 11-midnight area... like I did tonight.

I fly out at 0600 so I have to get up in a few hours...

But that is why I have been MIA this week... what's your excuse?

horrorbusiness
08-15-2014, 07:47 AM
I'm not a post whore.

bombdog
08-15-2014, 08:15 AM
I am trying to find a job. I did get a side gig with the NFL though.

leebo
08-15-2014, 08:24 AM
I have been replacing the roof on the back porch all month finally wrapping it up geez I hate working over my head.anyways church this morning then dropping the wife off @ work then out for a little ride.

RedneckMedic
08-15-2014, 05:28 PM
Was up north so no interwebs or cell service last week. Took my NCLEX today and pretty sure I passed so I am now a RN. Just need to get a job now.

leebo
08-15-2014, 06:23 PM
Was up north so no interwebs or cell service last week. Took my NCLEX today and pretty sure I passed so I am now a RN. Just need to get a job now.Wow!Thats great lance way to go!

Gas Man
08-15-2014, 09:18 PM
Awesome Lance!!!

Kosher
08-16-2014, 12:19 AM
Looks like a blast.

Glad to see there's no snow there yet.

horrorbusiness
08-16-2014, 08:43 AM
Was up north so no interwebs or cell service last week. Took my NCLEX today and pretty sure I passed so I am now a RN. Just need to get a job now.

Gas was just talking about implementing a pre TWC hernia check, Im sure he'll step up his efforts now that we have medical staff on board.
p.s. Gastank is starting to seem a lil creepy.

Mudpuppy
08-18-2014, 01:40 PM
You know what's the bad part about 600 miles of riding for 3 days? Coming back to work on Monday. DOH! Wish I was out riding today. Kinda sore though so maybe I can save it for the weekend and do TWC on Sunday or something. Although I need to keep myself in check - heading to the gap for 6 days in September. Can't piss the fun governor off too much. She's "letting" me use her new truck to pull my bike down there. Picked up a 2014 Expedition fully loaded last week - pretty fucking sweet.

Moesride
08-18-2014, 03:25 PM
Nice Mud....all you need is an enclosed trailer now and your good to go.

Mudpuppy
08-18-2014, 04:26 PM
The new truck
http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o348/mudpuppyr6/FOTF7C8.jpg (http://s340.photobucket.com/user/mudpuppyr6/media/FOTF7C8.jpg.html)

Old truck and new truck
http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o348/mudpuppyr6/20140814204630121_1.jpg (http://s340.photobucket.com/user/mudpuppyr6/media/20140814204630121_1.jpg.html)

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o348/mudpuppyr6/20140814204622229_1.jpg (http://s340.photobucket.com/user/mudpuppyr6/media/20140814204622229_1.jpg.html)

leebo
08-18-2014, 04:57 PM
Nice lookin ride mud.

Dagnabit
08-19-2014, 12:11 AM
Just in from a nice ride with the wife and another bud out to milan and then backroads through monroe before stopping off at the gravelpit for 25 cent wings and a pitcher of beer. Beautiful night to take the bikes out tonight.

Gas Man
08-19-2014, 12:40 AM
So which side of the wedding band got the new whip?

leebo
08-19-2014, 10:51 AM
Out shopping with the wife..yep! Let the good times roll.

Mudpuppy
08-20-2014, 10:52 AM
So which side of the wedding band got the new whip?

lol that's a funny question - it's like an onion with many layers and each one equally hilarious. Maybe I will share one day when I help you put new hamsters into the mustang over a beer. I'm a little nervous about being around all that grease with you but I'll put my back protector in my pants and that should block any penetration.

But ultimately that big white truck you see that I worked my ass off to get a helluva deal on is Mrs. MP's daily driver. She is spoiled.

But P.S. I'm driving it to the gap next month, lol

It will also be going to any trackdays that I go to if I could ever get my suspension right and my valve retainers done - which by the way I have the mechanic to do it. Talked to him over about 20 beers on Saturday and it's a done deal. 1 mile from my house. Not going to be cheap but he's going to do the valves and some other misc. stuff for me. Do you know of a party store that will take back $3,000 in returnables?

Gas Man
08-25-2014, 12:25 AM
Been kinda of quiet around here. I'm trying to get back to the saddle and get back to these good things in life. Spent 6 weeks in stang and chores. Back on the bike today re-energized me. I needed it bad.

I think this is a just a slow time. Even blogs like Cyril are slow. It's like a post sturgis thing I think.

After going thru the numbers and shootin the breeze with AlHall today. I think this winter I'm going to hold off on the big HD motor build. Being I haven't even done a stage 1 puts me way behind. Like $2k behind. That makes a motor build stupid expensive. So I think I'm going to do the stage 1 this winter and then do the motor 2015/16 instead.

Kosher
08-25-2014, 07:50 AM
Been kinda of quiet around here. I'm trying to get back to the saddle and get back to these good things in life. Spent 6 weeks in stang and chores. Back on the bike today re-energized me. I needed it bad.

I think this is a just a slow time. Even blogs like Cyril are slow. It's like a post sturgis thing I think.

After going thru the numbers and shootin the breeze with AlHall today. I think this winter I'm going to hold off on the big HD motor build. Being I haven't even done a stage 1 puts me way behind. Like $2k behind. That makes a motor build stupid expensive. So I think I'm going to do the stage 1 this winter and then do the motor 2015/16 instead.

Well, when you get around to it, I can help you with push rod adjustment, LOL

Bagger Dave
08-25-2014, 09:24 AM
So I think I'm going to do the stage 1 this winter and then do the motor 2015/16 instead.
Coolio! maybe I might do mine with ya :rockwoot:

Mudpuppy
08-25-2014, 10:07 AM
I got my valves and some other misc. stuff lined up to get done this winter. It's going to end up costing me around $3-$4k but will include new valve retainers, tune, suspension and some other misc. stuff.

Gas Man
08-25-2014, 06:52 PM
Hey Kosher... I'm surprised Jamie doesn't use solid piece pushrods on some of his builds... Alhall and I were talking about it yesterday. Cars like my stang use solid piece... you measure what you need and bang.

Wonder if car pushrods would work? Summit carriers all these car sizes....

Kosher
08-25-2014, 10:26 PM
Hey Kosher... I'm surprised Jamie doesn't use solid piece pushrods on some of his builds... Alhall and I were talking about it yesterday. Cars like my stang use solid piece... you measure what you need and bang.

Wonder if car pushrods would work? Summit carriers all these car sizes....

He stands by these pushrods. I'm trying to remember the details of why, but he made a good argument. I dont have a problem with them per se, part of the issue is that with stock jugs, the fins stick out much farther next to the intake pushrodsl. With the FM jugs, they are nearly flush, and its hard to get a pry point.

If I wasnt a pussy, I'd collapse the exhaust push rods and take them out in order to get to the intake ones, but I'm a pussy.

Gas Man
08-26-2014, 12:17 AM
Ok so you're the issue?

Kosher
08-26-2014, 06:02 AM
Ok so you're the issue?

Well sure, I guess you'd have to conclude that, yes.

Gas Man
08-26-2014, 08:33 AM
:lol: :rofl:

Moesride
08-26-2014, 08:38 AM
:lmao::lmao:...

horrorbusiness
08-27-2014, 06:56 AM
http://www.oepushrods.com/

Kosher
08-27-2014, 07:37 AM
The pushrods are fine, if I'm removing them it would be to replace the tubes with SE tubes which would give me more room to adjust. And a lot cheaper.

horrorbusiness
08-27-2014, 07:42 AM
The pushrods are fine, if I'm removing them it would be to replace the tubes with SE tubes which would give me more room to adjust. And a lot cheaper.

It's not that hard to pull the tank. I would worry about the push un-adjusting itself.

Gas Man
08-27-2014, 07:47 AM
Un-adjusting is the issue. But it's so common for what HD uses. But you'd never do that on a V-8 build... weird.

OE pushrods? Never heard of them... I'd rather buy some comp cam, trick flow, or even summit brand.

horrorbusiness
08-27-2014, 07:54 AM
Un-adjusting is the issue. But it's so common for what HD uses. But you'd never do that on a V-8 build... weird.

OE pushrods? Never heard of them... I'd rather buy some comp cam, trick flow, or even summit brand.
I forget the list of companies they produce for , it was pretty damm long. They also laser etch monogramed push are the hottness

Kosher
08-27-2014, 09:40 AM
It's not that hard to pull the tank. I would worry about the push un-adjusting itself.

You dont need to pull the tank to replace the pushrods.

The push rod adjustment isnt really the issue as much as the lifters. Once the jam nuts are properly set, I dont believe the pushrods lose their adjustment.

Over time I suspect the lifters, being hydraulic, probably reach a level of pressure that might be different from the 'standard' adjustment procedure dictates.

Mudpuppy
08-27-2014, 12:29 PM
The question of the day is:

Ford Raptor or Chevy Reaper?

http://www.ford.com/trucks/f150/trim/raptor/

http://www.gminside.com/chevy-silverado-reaper/

RedneckMedic
08-27-2014, 04:16 PM
The question of the day is:

Ford Raptor or Chevy Reaper?

http://www.ford.com/trucks/f150/trim/raptor/

http://www.gminside.com/chevy-silverado-reaper/

My vote is the silverado but Im partial since I have a 14 silverado and its awesome.

or wait until next year and get a bronco

Moesride
08-29-2014, 09:43 PM
Well.... Docs put me back together. Survived my last and final cut up yesterday. This means I will be joining you vajajas on some two wheel rides soon. Woohoo...!!!

Kosher
08-29-2014, 09:45 PM
Well.... Docs put me back together. Survived my last and final cut up yesterday. This means I will be joining you vajajas on some two wheel rides soon. Woohoo...!!!

Awesome Moe, great to hear. Bikes on the bricks, be there!

Bagger Dave
08-29-2014, 09:51 PM
Awesome Moe!! looking forward to riding with ya again ....Stugots! :rockout:

leebo
08-29-2014, 10:16 PM
Welcome back moe!

Moesride
08-29-2014, 10:21 PM
Stugots.......Fuggetaboutit !! Looking forward to it fellas, thanks!

Gas Man
08-29-2014, 11:34 PM
That is some of the best news yet bud!! Way fuckin awesome Moe!!!

RedneckMedic
08-29-2014, 11:43 PM
Awesome moe! Good to hear

horrorbusiness
08-30-2014, 09:20 AM
http://detroit.craigslist.org/wyn/mpo/4634815443.html
Nice coat for 40 bucks

Gas Man
08-30-2014, 02:55 PM
Great looking jacket... can't go wrong. I just don't need another. I have my Brooks.

Gas Man
08-30-2014, 02:56 PM
No TWC by me next weekend. My brother is getting married so I am out all weekend. Wish me luck... :lol:

Mudpuppy
09-03-2014, 10:36 AM
My vote is the silverado but Im partial since I have a 14 silverado and its awesome.

or wait until next year and get a bronco

Yeah that Bronco looks sweet. But I just love the raptor - regardless of being partial to Silverado doesn't the hair stand on the back of your neck just saying "raptor"? It's a killer truck.

Good stuff Moe. I'll buy some extra lotion for my vajaja so I will be ready to ride with ya.

Gas Man
09-03-2014, 10:57 AM
Just FYI... anybody can setup a TWC. I'm not because of my brothers wedding is occupying most of my weekend.

Mudpuppy
09-03-2014, 11:23 AM
Picked up some new gear yesterday. Ready for next week.

bigblue13
09-04-2014, 02:07 PM
I'm back what a crazy summer.. added a couple things to the bike, moved in with lilblue, been non-stop.

bigblue13
09-04-2014, 02:09 PM
Mud, my brother just picked up a 2012 Ducati 1199, he's looking for some curves to play with. Any suggestions?

Gas Man
09-04-2014, 03:04 PM
He will have to go west to find anything... N. Territorial area and west of there.

horrorbusiness
09-05-2014, 07:51 AM
Mud, my brother just picked up a 2012 Ducati 1199, he's looking for some curves to play with. Any suggestions?

You ask mud for some dangerous curves to play with and shits going to get weird.

horrorbusiness
09-06-2014, 11:47 AM
Okay, I'm in New Boston , where are you fuckers ?

horrorbusiness
09-06-2014, 11:49 AM
When we leave for bike on the bricks ? This twc isn't very well organized.

Mudpuppy
09-15-2014, 10:17 AM
I'M BACK BITCHES!

Keith you get out and ride while I was gone? Or you parking lot pimp?

Motherfucker I rode about 1,000 miles of the best god damn roads on the planet. Shredded corners and burned brain cells - not that I had many to spare but hell you only live once.

HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF INCREDIBLE VIDEO and some select few pics.

Good times.

Kosher
09-15-2014, 12:00 PM
I'M BACK BITCHES!

Keith you get out and ride while I was gone? Or you parking lot pimp?

Motherfucker I rode about 1,000 miles of the best god damn roads on the planet. Shredded corners and burned brain cells - not that I had many to spare but hell you only live once.

HUNDREDS OF HOURS OF INCREDIBLE VIDEO and some select few pics.

Good times.

Hey Mud! I saw some of your pics on instagram, looks awesome. I've been getting out, mostly putting around town. I will say you are my hero getting out on a trip like this with 15 kids, a wife and a job.

Mudpuppy
09-15-2014, 01:31 PM
Hey Mud! I saw some of your pics on instagram, looks awesome. I've been getting out, mostly putting around town. I will say you are my hero getting out on a trip like this with 15 kids, a wife and a job.

Thanks. Those are just quick snaps. Busted out the big kahuna for some other pics. Just have to decide what to enter for POTM and what to just post for your edification and amusement. And that doesn't even touch the surface when I start weeding through video. HOLY video batman I got a shit ton and all good too.

It was an epic adventure.

owl
09-15-2014, 08:34 PM
I would like to see these eplc pictures and videos. Perhaps I could learn to take better pictures from your examples.
Nice to hear someone got a great ride.

Bagger Dave
09-15-2014, 08:58 PM
Thanks. Those are just quick snaps. Busted out the big kahuna for some other pics. Just have to decide what to enter for POTM and what to just post for your edification and amusement. And that doesn't even touch the surface when I start weeding through video. HOLY video batman I got a shit ton and all good too.

It was an epic adventure.
Cool doesn't sleep...huh Mud!! you cool mutha fucka you! :rockwoot: yeah I seen your kick ass pic's on FB! glad you tore it up! :slide:

Moesride
09-15-2014, 09:46 PM
So what's the deal.... you need to join face fuck to see these pics or what..

Mudpuppy
09-16-2014, 12:37 AM
I would like to see these eplc pictures and videos. Perhaps I could learn to take better pictures from your examples.
Nice to hear someone got a great ride.

Oh you will soon enough and anytime you want tips on pics I am more than happy to give you any and all of my knowledge. And I hope you take better pics than me and blow me away on POTM.

Cool doesn't sleep...huh Mud!! you cool mutha fucka you! :rockwoot: yeah I seen your kick ass pic's on FB! glad you tore it up! :slide:

Sleep wasn't a luxury last week. Ride all day drink all night watching video. It was awesome. Cool doesn't sleep. Sleep when you can't ride anymore.

Patience grasshoppa. Pics will be on here. Face fuck was just shitty cell phone pics. The real deal is coming here. Ya herd?

RedneckMedic
09-16-2014, 12:54 AM
Looked like you had a good time In some of the snap chat stuff I saw. Was that one of your buds on the ktm. Always wanted to try one of those out

Gas Man
09-16-2014, 07:53 AM

Look at Moe getting all with it... keeping up with the kido's language... :lol:

Mudpuppy
09-16-2014, 11:46 AM
Every now and then a lifetime needs a second chance
To find another one like you
Don't forget your better reason
All your silly risks will bring you down
Oh several years of bitter Mondays take a heavy toll
And then you realize, it's you
Until you make this easy harder
No one else will care if you're around

If you live your life with no tomorrows
Every day is just a road to sorrow
You should know what they want to get
If it's you, they won't let you forget

Oh so much for gentle lions
Gathering the sheep
All I wanted was
Something safe
Show me your ungrateful tyrants
I'll point out the mirror
Point to you
Oh this is where forever gets us
Immoral wishes and oblivion
I can't stay
I don't need the conflagration
I don't need the hate
And I don't need you

But if you live your life with no tomorrows
And you should know what they want to get it
If it's you, they won't let you forget it, yeah.

So if you live a life with no tomorrows
You should know what they want to get it
And if it's you, they won't let you forget it

Oh I'm on my own
I'm on my own

Gas Man
09-17-2014, 07:38 AM
oh yeah... that's the ticket.

horrorbusiness
09-17-2014, 07:38 AM
Gas, buy us this for the official 2wheel choppa.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2758890/Easy-Rider-bike-going-auction.html

Gas Man
09-17-2014, 07:49 AM
Oh snap...I would totally buy it... but Monday I renewed the hosting of the site... that $120 just put this out of my reach!!

Hump day!!!

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQX1YqNMMv8FgormyZwvq20Gga86Jh-F0uEsbE5bVTtRIydybJyzw

Mudpuppy
09-17-2014, 10:36 AM
We should do a once a year TWM get together / ride and everyone should pay for the ride and all the proceeds should go to maintain the site. This shouldn't be coming out of your pocket at all Chris.

sfcusaret2004
09-17-2014, 10:39 PM
Dude, Want to work at the University of Michigan? we have posts for OR nursing. or if you're paramedic certified you could try the ED. PM me and we can set something up.

leebo
09-17-2014, 10:46 PM
We should do a once a year TWM get together / ride and everyone should pay for the ride and all the proceeds should go to maintain the site. This shouldn't be coming out of your pocket at all Chris.Im in!!

RedneckMedic
09-18-2014, 01:47 AM
Dude, Want to work at the University of Michigan? we have posts for OR nursing. or if you're paramedic certified you could try the ED. PM me and we can set something up.Appreciate the offer but I have an interview at mclaren in petosky. It's been my goal to move up north for a while. And if that doesn't work out i was already hired at Harper in the ER

Mudpuppy
09-18-2014, 10:33 AM
Oh mama, don't you know this is my last crusade
That's right, I'm cashin' out
Your boy has got it made
I've got a ten foot blond
She's waiting on the moon
That girl is living sin
I'm gonna be there soon

The last patrol

Well let the games begin
Let's let the circus burn
'Cause I'm a wise old dog and you have much to learn
It's a cosmic joke those suckers never knew
Before I melt this ball I'm gonna burn them too

The last patrol

Baby, can you save my heart and take this gig into the stars
Melt the ghosts inside my head
The same ones who told me rock was dead
No more will those dogs pervert the life I've lead in motion blur
I'll fry the fools who'll never learn
and leave them in my after-burn

Let's let the circus burn

Moesride
09-18-2014, 03:07 PM
What kinda Daigo would I be without making the yearly supply of tomato sauce

Gas Man
09-18-2014, 09:17 PM
We should do a once a year TWM get together / ride and everyone should pay for the ride and all the proceeds should go to maintain the site. This shouldn't be coming out of your pocket at all Chris.

I hear ya man... but at the end of the day I don't ever ask for money. If I don't do pay up and get it done, then who will... ya know.

Appreciate the offer but I have an interview at mclaren in petosky. It's been my goal to move up north for a while. And if that doesn't work out i was already hired at Harper in the ER

That's great for you... not for us!

Kosher
09-18-2014, 09:26 PM

Yeah, Medic if you threaten to head up north, we'll send pictures to the hiring hospital, that'll fix yer wagon!

Gas Man
09-19-2014, 10:02 AM
That's a great idea Kosher!!!

owl
09-19-2014, 10:12 AM
My little sister is an OR nurse at the U. I can't remember any complaints from her about the job and I believe she makes good money

Mudpuppy
09-19-2014, 02:55 PM
I hear ya man... but at the end of the day I don't ever ask for money. If I don't do pay up and get it done, then who will... ya know.

You don't have to ask and you can't refuse it. We are just going to do it and you have no choice. You run a great site and it shouldn't cost you anything but you're time and helps us all keep our passion of 2 wheels alive. Gasman Garage 4eva FTW!

Gas Man
09-20-2014, 05:01 PM
Thanks mud. I appreciate the sentiment none the less

Mudpuppy
09-22-2014, 10:24 AM
Monday Monday Monday. Start of a new week. Perfect riding weather today. All you fuckers much cooler than I please get out there and ride to enjoy this. I will be here sucking the gas pipe. My bike's probably snuck onto a trailer somewhere. Carpe diem motherfuckers. 2 wheels or bust...

Gas Man
09-22-2014, 10:35 AM
Top of the Monday Morning Mothertruckers!!

I'm out doing field audits this week... Ugh...

bombdog
09-22-2014, 10:48 AM
Ruck Ru Very much I am just waiting for IS?? to try and make a move Thank God I have a Chocolate Lab By my side.

Bagger Dave
09-22-2014, 10:49 AM
I'm enjoying 2 days off! going to go shooting again tomorrow morning! :rockwoot:

bombdog
09-22-2014, 11:39 AM
Come on down here you can do all the shooting you want.

Mudpuppy
09-30-2014, 09:57 AM
Back from Vegas. All fired up. Ready to drink coffee and kick ass - too bad we are all out of coffee.....

Riding season is wrapping up boys. Get out and eat up some asphalt. I did yesterday.

Hopefully I can still submit my October pic today and Gasman hasn't closed the thread. Just been busy. Meeting time.......

horrorbusiness
10-11-2014, 07:33 AM
Gilbralter gun and knife and motorcycle swap meet this weekend.

Gas Man
10-11-2014, 08:37 AM
Yep. Time to see some entertaining people that may or may not be drains to society.

Mudpuppy
10-13-2014, 02:29 PM
Just another Monday.. just passing through. Rode a bunch this past weekend, it was good..

Gas Man
10-13-2014, 03:21 PM
I just got home from being gone to Knoxville with a few buddies.... was a good drunk weekend. Back to the ole grind tomorrow.

leebo
10-13-2014, 10:46 PM
Welcome back chris.I really like the knoxville area,we honeymooned in pigeonforge not to far from there.

bombdog
10-14-2014, 10:04 AM
I am still down in Alabama getting a new dog 3 weeks down here without my butt sucks beautiful mountains to ride herewish I would have known I was going to be here 3 weeks I would have brought my bike

Moesride
10-14-2014, 10:10 AM
Alabama ...say hello to My cousin Vinnie if you run into him. All the talk on winterizing had me buying an ez up center stand for the SG yesterday! Urghhh....

Gas Man
10-14-2014, 11:01 AM
Welcome back chris.I really like the knoxville area,we honeymooned in pigeonforge not to far from there.

I was there too... went to Old Mill Cafe & Grill and then the distillery across the street. It was awesome!

I am still down in Alabama getting a new dog 3 weeks down here without my butt sucks beautiful mountains to ride herewish I would have known I was going to be here 3 weeks I would have brought my bike

You need a dog trailer!

Alabama ...say hello to My cousin Vinnie if you run into him. All the talk on winterizing had me buying an ez up center stand for the SG yesterday! Urghhh....

:lol: you are awesome!

Mudpuppy
10-14-2014, 11:13 AM
Two wheel Tuesday. Ride em if you got em boys. Days are getting shorter and pretty soon will be too cold for your manginas to ride.

Gas Man
10-14-2014, 11:21 AM
Darwin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LE32Riyugg&feature=youtu.be

1 year later response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEuBXWujeYQ

Chain
10-14-2014, 12:07 PM
Darwin?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4LE32Riyugg&feature=youtu.be

1 year later response

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SEuBXWujeYQ

I have two of the same holsters he was using, I can see how it happened...

In fact, most all training company's have made this holster an equipment disqualification for any course. Real nice holster... but, kinda scary after seeing what happened.

Course I am NO expert, nor pretend to be (ok, maybe a little) I do value the opinions of others that have trained and understand these potential problems...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDpxVG9XFJc

horrorbusiness
10-15-2014, 06:02 PM
http://images.craigslist.org/00E0E_iFsKiRTPjeF_600x450.jpg
Ran down to southgate, picked up a set of 06 heads and juggs for fiddy bucks. big bore here we come

Gas Man
10-15-2014, 09:35 PM
Awesome HB

bombdog
10-16-2014, 10:39 AM
its been in the 70s and 80s the whole time I've been down here night time it's dropped down to like 60 I'm in shorts and t-shirt everyone else is wearing coatsthat 70 73 degrees or so people are wearing their leathers down here

Kosher
10-16-2014, 10:41 AM
its been in the 70s and 80s the whole time I've been down here night time it's dropped down to like 60 I'm in shorts and t-shirt everyone else is wearing coatsthat 70 73 degrees or so people are wearing their leathers down here

Where?

horrorbusiness
10-16-2014, 05:57 PM
Where?
where he went.
What compression ratio did you go with on your big bore ?

Kosher
10-16-2014, 06:01 PM
where he went.
What compression ratio did you go with on your big bore ?

horrorbusiness
10-16-2014, 06:36 PM

feel peppy , good mileage?
As I sit here day dreaming about gas in a bikini and Big bore project. I'm thinking 10.5:1 compression. Port the 2006 heads which have revsied ports and behive vaulve springs. I didnt set out looking for the 2006 heads it was just a happy accident. Until I change my mind the Andrews 54n cam. The N is a conversion cam because I will be going to a hydraulic tensioner.

horrorbusiness
10-16-2014, 06:37 PM
My boy sells Ross and Wiseco so I need to make up my mind on that also.

Kosher
10-16-2014, 07:17 PM
feel peppy , good mileage?
As I sit here day dreaming about gas in a bikini and Big bore project. I'm thinking 10.5:1 compression. Port the 2006 heads which have revsied ports and behive vaulve springs. I didnt set out looking for the 2006 heads it was just a happy accident. Until I change my mind the Andrews 54n cam. The N is a conversion cam because I will be going to a hydraulic tensioner.

Would have gone higher but true duals so stock heads.

bombdog
10-22-2014, 04:29 PM
Where?

AL I am home now and I took my butt but not my bike.

Mudpuppy
10-31-2014, 01:46 PM
Here on a Friday. Glad this week is almost over. Taking ass kickings all week. Going to pull the battery from the bike this weekend and call it a year.

Gas Man
10-31-2014, 10:25 PM
Damn mud.
But I hear Ya on taking an ass kicking. I've had a cold all week.

leebo
11-02-2014, 11:25 PM
Here on a Friday. Glad this week is almost over. Taking ass kickings all week. Going to pull the battery from the bike this weekend and call it a year.Storing mine tomorrow.......sad days!

Moesride
11-03-2014, 12:02 PM
Just ordered a set of black flutted CFR pipes for the SG. I can thank my good buddy Bagger D for helping me spend money on shit I really need......:lol:

Gas Man
11-03-2014, 06:13 PM
This spending money thing is starting to become a real issue around here... but then again it should be expected we are going into Mod Season 2015. Well besides Moe... that poor schmuck has been in spending money Mod Season for way too long, we aren't sure he's going to make it out alive!

Bagger Dave
11-04-2014, 02:33 PM
Just ordered a set of black flutted CFR pipes for the SG. I can thank my good buddy Bagger D for helping me spend money on shit I really need......:lol: Yep yep! :lol::whoop:

Moesride
12-30-2014, 11:42 AM
So my furnace decides to take a leave of absence around 2am last night. Damn things not that old, but as we all know, it doesn't matter. Sometimes shit....fails no matter how old it is. Anyway, waiting on the repair/replace guy to get here.

bombdog
12-30-2014, 11:58 AM
I aint gonna tell you t stay warm I would suggest going for a ride when you get back I will bet the house feels warmer....(yep I am the guy when you say your toe hurts I kick you in the knee and ask if your toe still hurts?) Good luck I hope it is something simple and in stock.

Moesride
12-30-2014, 12:13 PM
Bdog......always enjoyed your company. Your a funny fucker!! Maybe ill go to a coin wash and shinny up my bike and........... oh wait, someone just did that . Iced up concrete bays and all!! It was going to be though not to vote on OWLs potm for me, but here came the sharpest tool in the shed and had me rolling my ass off. Nice pic Danny boy..:cheers:

bombdog
12-30-2014, 01:20 PM
Thanks Brother, I hope you get that heat back quick! We will have to meet up for a :beers:

horrorbusiness
12-30-2014, 05:18 PM
I post whore every thread , we don't need this one.

Gas Man
12-30-2014, 07:33 PM
Damn Moe... let me know if you need a warm place to sleep. Got room for you here bud!

Moesride
12-30-2014, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the offer G but the repair guy hooked me up around 5 today. Culprit was some BS switch not working or some shit..like that. Could have been way worse...lol

Gas Man
12-30-2014, 11:53 PM
Sweet.

I have that DTE protection plan on my furnace, A/C, and hot water heater. Cost me about $17 a month but they have top notch fast service. No deductibles. Check it out.

RedneckMedic
12-31-2014, 04:36 AM
Finally getting some snow up here and I'm working all week. At least im getting 2.5 pay tomorrow which will brighten my mood. Have a happy new year everyone.

horrorbusiness
12-31-2014, 08:25 AM
I aint gonna tell you t stay warm I would suggest going for a ride when you get back I will bet the house feels warmer....(yep I am the guy when you say your toe hurts I kick you in the knee and ask if your toe still hurts?) Good luck I hope it is something simple and in stock.
I saw a guy at the mall yesterday all duded up in harley gear. I wonder if he rode or if it was all his christmas gifts.

bombdog
12-31-2014, 09:01 AM
He was brave to ride to the mall not just the temp but I would not ride in a mall parking lot in Dec!!! I may go for a short ride tomorrow just to ride New Years day.

Moesride
12-31-2014, 11:50 AM
Watch out for ice bdog....temps like these will make your azz pucker if you hit someone's coffee they just dumped out the window or any frozen area for that matter.

HB.....I can't stand when guys do the HD pirate act. Never been a fan of this.

Chris....I have the platinum plan I bought from DTE as well. Covers all appliances, furnace a/c. Ect.... I'm paying double yours but well worth it.DTE guy was a little late yesterday though. Had a 8-4 window.... he got here at 5 but at 4 they did call me to give me a courtesy call alerting me of his tardiness. Your right though, top notch repair service.

Gas Man
12-31-2014, 04:58 PM
Yeah the DTE service is good. Plus no sub contracting, and all the guys I've had over the years have been stand up dudes.

sprink
01-03-2015, 10:29 PM
Yeah the DTE service is good. Plus no sub contracting, and all the guys I've had over the years have been stand up dudes.
I put that on my old furnace when it had a couple glitches. Guy who came out told me they couldn't get parts so if it fails again I get a new furnace. Of course now I have been paying for years and no problems.
:wtf:

Moesride
01-04-2015, 01:25 PM
I think there may be a cap on how much money they will fork out if your furnace or whatever fails beyond repair on older than a certain date models.. At least thats my take of what I've read on the service agreement. My furnace is a low end Lennox brand that was installed throughout pretty much all the condo units in this complex and a lot of my neighbors have had an issue or another with them or the ac numerous times. Several neighbors have had complete failures...... first condo unit went up in 02 so.......... not that old. After my neighbors furnace took a shit last winter I decided to enroll in the DTE plan. $36/m added to your dte bill covers every appliance in the house as well as a/c .

Gas Man
01-04-2015, 08:30 PM
They only give you $400 towards the purchase of a new furnace. DTE will actually sell and install a new unit for you. I hear they have good pricing too.

Mudpuppy
01-06-2015, 11:19 AM
Happy fucking January. It's fucking cold out. My on star app didn't work yesterday. I feel like dogshit thanks to the rapid temperature drop. Itching to ride. Still hating on everything (Gasman says I'm good at it)...

Moesride
01-06-2015, 02:08 PM
Happy fucking January. It's fucking cold out. My on star app didn't work yesterday. I feel like dogshit thanks to the rapid temperature drop. Itching to ride. Still hating on everything (Gasman says I'm good at it)...

Where you been hiding out Mofo..!

Mudpuppy
01-08-2015, 02:19 PM
Just been busy as fuck. As soon as I get unbusy for 5 minutes I will come see you. It's getting out of hand.....

Gas Man
01-27-2015, 08:49 AM
Not only did I sticky this....

But wondering where all you fuckers are....

I hear crickets. The winter getting to you?

Ultra AL
01-27-2015, 09:15 AM
Chirp chirp

Bagger Dave
01-27-2015, 10:50 AM
http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x59/davessleeve/Lmfao7_zps344b986a.png (http://s186.photobucket.com/user/davessleeve/media/Lmfao7_zps344b986a.png.html)

Ultra AL
01-28-2015, 07:45 AM
Just saw Mud on his new ride....

http://i485.photobucket.com/albums/rr215/chboxer/Harley/TWM/Mudpuppy.jpg (http://s485.photobucket.com/user/chboxer/media/Harley/TWM/Mudpuppy.jpg.html)

:lmao:

Mudpuppy
01-30-2015, 02:02 PM
Back in the USA after 2 weeks overseas. Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum - I'm all out of bubble gum.....

Thruxtonbill
01-30-2015, 05:53 PM
Back in the USA after 2 weeks overseas. Kissing ass and chewing bubble gum - I'm all out of bubble gum.....
Fixed

Gas Man
01-30-2015, 10:20 PM
Bill definitely had it correct!

Mudpuppy
02-04-2015, 04:39 PM
www.gofuckyourself.com

Thank you and........................fuck you

very much

peace, out

Moesride
02-05-2015, 06:12 AM
Rise and shine mofos! Good to have you back in the good ole US of A Mud. Its just not the same without you around here you fuuny fucker!

Bagger Dave
02-05-2015, 08:34 AM
Back in the USA after 2 weeks overseas. Kicking ass and chewing bubble gum - I'm all out of bubble gum.....
Mud!!! good to have ya back bro! we all missed you so much, that we sent out a search party for you! :lmao:
drinks on me! :rockwoot:

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x59/davessleeve/Lmfao1_zps6274aec1.jpg (http://s186.photobucket.com/user/davessleeve/media/Lmfao1_zps6274aec1.jpg.html)

Mudpuppy
02-05-2015, 02:12 PM
LOL. Good stuff BD.

Good to be back Moe

Mudpuppy
02-06-2015, 02:42 PM
Picture from my recent visit to South Korea. I know it's not some blurry low quality cell phone pic of some poseur next to an HD but I don't have such great technology to reproduce such epic pictures:

http://i340.photobucket.com/albums/o348/mudpuppyr6/PGG_6955e.jpg (http://s340.photobucket.com/user/mudpuppyr6/media/PGG_6955e.jpg.html)

Moesride
02-06-2015, 04:01 PM
So he is obviously a guard of some sort. Of what if I may ask?

meinschaft
02-07-2015, 08:33 AM

It's from Johnny Depp's new movie.

leebo
02-07-2015, 03:46 PM
2864my picture from korea.if you look close it says mines! kinda makes you a little jittery!

Gas Man
02-08-2015, 10:05 AM
WOW Lee... why were you there? You aren't old enough for the war...

leebo
02-08-2015, 01:01 PM
I took that pic on my way up to the dmz.

Gas Man
02-08-2015, 02:52 PM
Visiting your son?

leebo
02-08-2015, 03:11 PM
no I took that picture in 1967 when I was a forward observer in the army I did a couple of deployments on the DMZ

Gas Man
02-08-2015, 04:27 PM
Oh right on. That's awesome and a great story. oh and thanks for your service Lee.

leebo
02-08-2015, 09:21 PM
Thanks Chris! It was a long time ago.and it seems like a galaxy far away!

Moesride
02-11-2015, 03:16 PM
Nice Lee!
Last nights dinner..... my wife is a mean cook man! Im a spoiled man when it comes to food around her..lol

leebo
02-11-2015, 03:23 PM
Dang it now I'm hungry again ! That looks good !

Moesride
02-11-2015, 03:32 PM
Your a funny man Lee, thanks. I lucked up with her. She cooks, I eat... perfect!

leebo
02-11-2015, 04:46 PM
Your a funny man Lee, thanks. I lucked up with her. She cooks, I eat... perfect! sounds like a match made in heaven!

Mudpuppy
02-11-2015, 05:45 PM

Of the Imperial Palace

leebo
02-21-2015, 01:35 PM
Well I got the stomach flu out of the way this week,Gettin ready to deal with the frozen pipes now!!Nice trip down south sounds good about now!

owl
02-21-2015, 03:26 PM
Hey Lee, I feel for you. When I returned from out west my well pipe was frozen and cracked.

leebo
02-21-2015, 03:42 PM
well the good news is the toilet never froze so there's that!

Gas Man
02-21-2015, 05:02 PM
Damn guys...

You get some bad water damage with that?

leebo
02-21-2015, 05:38 PM
I don't have any damage yet.there is still a trickle at the faucets and I got the shower going now.

Moesride
02-21-2015, 05:57 PM
Lee, is this water freeze at your home you live in or another place you own ?

leebo
02-21-2015, 06:05 PM
My house!

Moesride
02-21-2015, 06:07 PM
So what's freezing up Lee? You have a crawl space not getting enough heat or an exterior wall pipe freezing up?

leebo
02-21-2015, 06:13 PM
I'm not sure mo I went under the house and heated up all the elbows and T joints and got the shower going so we're only lacking the kitchen sink now the other ones are just slow and yes its a crawl space first time for frozen pipes in 20 years naturally it happens when I get the stomach flu but its all good we got heat and running water and mainly the toilet works.

Moesride
02-21-2015, 06:21 PM
Well at least you didn't get any pipe burst. That's a plus. Hope it all works out and glad your feeling better.

leebo
02-21-2015, 06:43 PM
Yep so far so good.

Gas Man
02-21-2015, 11:59 PM
Can you just run a heater under the house or put on some heat trace??

Moesride
02-22-2015, 08:23 AM
What G said plus think about wrapping the exposed pipe with pipe insulation for next year. Had my fair share of crawl space issues.....I would always have a duct or two blowing in from the furnace when I had crawl space area. Kept the floor warmer too.

Gas Man
02-22-2015, 01:09 PM
Blowing the furnace in there is a good idea

Moesride
02-28-2015, 05:10 PM
Went to Cantoros in Plymouth today. This market is second to none and I go there every chance I get. Cannolis are awesome.......

Gas Man
02-28-2015, 09:50 PM
Oh where da F is my cannolis?! :lol:

leebo
03-01-2015, 04:30 PM
Would those go good with beans n cornbread?

Moesride
03-01-2015, 07:06 PM
Oh where da F is my cannolis?! :lol:

I'll be there this wed. again. Im gonna hook you and your bride up with the best cannolis you can get in this area.

Moesride
03-01-2015, 07:08 PM
Would those go good with beans n cornbread?

He'll yes Lee! You don't need to be a Daigo like me to eat these you know......lol

Gas Man
03-01-2015, 07:24 PM
I'll be there this wed. again. Im gonna hook you and your bride up with the best cannolis you can get in this area.

Boo fuckin yea

Moesride
03-01-2015, 07:28 PM
Went into Biker Bobs last week to grab a gasket for the primary and Eddie gave me a 2015 HD accessories book. What I found strange about this is there are no prices of any kind next to anything in this book. It shows your item, item number with a description of but no cost ! Why? Am I missing something here. I have a 2013 book that shows prices . Beats me!

Kosher
03-01-2015, 09:41 PM

With a side of defibrillator.

horrorbusiness
03-02-2015, 07:46 AM
March first time to renew those fishing licenses

Gas Man
03-02-2015, 06:10 PM
Went into Biker Bobs last week to grab a gasket for the primary and Eddie gave me a 2015 HD accessories book. What I found strange about this is there are no prices of any kind next to anything in this book. It shows your item, item number with a description of but no cost ! Why? Am I missing something here. I have a 2013 book that shows prices . Beats me!

I never get the books anymore... the online allows me to filter the parts that only fit my bike. This is especially important with the 2014+ not fitting my bike. So now with your info, I'm even more in tune for not having the book.

leebo
03-03-2015, 08:47 PM
GEEEEEEEZ.............Im ready for summer its been a long february!

Moesride
03-03-2015, 08:59 PM
Its been long, cold , and depressing as hell Lee.....I'm with you on the summer!!

leebo
03-03-2015, 09:36 PM
Yes!My next door neighbor passed yesterday.great guy new him for 24 years.been tuff around here.

Gas Man
03-03-2015, 10:37 PM
F this winter
F my job
F this winter

bombdog
03-04-2015, 08:19 AM
Yep I think I am moving to CO where it is warm!

Moesride
03-04-2015, 08:32 AM
Yes!My next door neighbor passed yesterday.great guy new him for 24 years.been tuff around here.

Sorry to hear this Lee. Never easy!

Kosher
03-04-2015, 08:37 AM
F this winter
F my job
F this winter

50 degrees forecast on Tuesday. Problem is no rain forecast prior to that, so it will be a salty mess.

bombdog
03-04-2015, 12:53 PM

Sorry to hear that sucks!

leebo
03-04-2015, 04:23 PM
Thank guys..I guess it was just the suddeness of it.just saw him couple days ago walk-in down the road.

horrorbusiness
03-04-2015, 07:18 PM
opps, Post whoring the wrong thread

horrorbusiness
03-04-2015, 07:18 PM
It's all about the numbers.

horrorbusiness
03-04-2015, 07:20 PM
.040 Post per day, I feel like a slacker.

RedneckMedic
03-04-2015, 08:14 PM
Start my second job tomorrow. Exciting to be back on the ambulance.

Kosher
03-04-2015, 09:28 PM
Start my second job tomorrow. Exciting to be back on the ambulance.

Good lord man! ER *and* ambulance? Do you sleep?

Gas Man
03-05-2015, 12:30 AM
Yeah I'm with Kosher... but then again... work while you're young and have the piss-n-viniger to do it.

RedneckMedic
03-05-2015, 06:37 AM
Its different when you enjoy your job. When I woke up to go work the ambulance Ive never said "I don't want to go". I really enjoy it.

Moesride
03-05-2015, 08:03 AM
Good for you Lance. Ambition and hard work, you will do just fine. Have a lot of respect for that.

bombdog
03-05-2015, 08:12 AM
Sweet Lance I did two jobs for years next month my job is done. Not sure whats up got a bunch of irons in the fire but nothing yet.

RedneckMedic
03-05-2015, 09:53 AM
Sweet Lance I did two jobs for years next month my job is done. Not sure whats up got a bunch of irons in the fire but nothing yet.

Im sure you'll figure it out. Sometimes your decisions end up getting made for you.

My dream job would be Mike Rowe from dirty jobs. He gets to do a bit of everything. My only regret in life will be that I didn't live forever and learn more.

bombdog
03-06-2015, 08:57 AM
Im sure you'll figure it out. Sometimes your decisions end up getting made for you.

My dream job would be Mike Rowe from dirty jobs. He gets to do a bit of everything. My only regret in life will be that I didn't live forever and learn more.

Agreed and I have done my share of jobs. Funny one filling out a app for the state of PA one of the questions was have you ever done Beekeeping? WTF the really funny thing is I answered Yes.

Moesride
03-06-2015, 08:35 PM
Roundhouse...!!!:yes:

Dagnabit
03-07-2015, 05:16 PM
I believe this week the bike and snowblower can officially change spots in the garage. if we get some rain to get rid of all this damn salt we might even be on the road before the end of the month.

Moesride
03-07-2015, 06:16 PM
Changed my oil filter today to the lifetime K&P micro filter.... took all of 20 minutes. Just enough time for my wife to hand over dessert. Damn I love my wife....

Gas Man
03-08-2015, 06:37 PM
Holy Hell Moe... save me some!!!

Kosher
03-08-2015, 08:49 PM
Jesus I get chest pains just looking at it.

Moesride
03-08-2015, 09:09 PM
Ironically she handed me the same tonight after dinner..... either she loves me or perhaps the chest pain theory is on her mind as well.

Gas Man
03-08-2015, 09:40 PM
I'll pinch hit for you...

Moesride
03-10-2015, 09:09 PM
We all know how bad this sucks !! Damn thing went in head first....:shrug:

Kosher
03-10-2015, 09:50 PM
We all know how bad this sucks !! Damn thing went in head first....:shrug:

Holy sheet. I live in fear of that happening on my bike.

Moesride
03-11-2015, 07:03 AM

For sure Kosher. I think by the time the screw went in the tire and total deflation......probably under 15 seconds. Do that on a bikes front tire it will ruin your whole day and then some.

Gas Man
03-11-2015, 08:24 AM
Ballz Moe!!

bombdog
03-11-2015, 09:36 AM

X2 That sucks

Dagnabit
03-11-2015, 04:36 PM
I ordered a new Sundowner seat from KutterHD this morning. Got the bike started and checked out. Now I just need some rain to clear all the salt off these damn roads and im good to go. We should be doing TWC in a week or two hopefully.

Gas Man
03-12-2015, 12:25 AM
Man I sure hope Dag!!

RedneckMedic
03-12-2015, 01:22 AM
Coming downstate this weekend to get the rest of my furniture out of the old house since it sold. Then later in the week will probably give the bike a once over and change some fluids.

Gas Man
03-12-2015, 09:11 AM
That's cool, how long you going to be down this weekend?

RedneckMedic
03-12-2015, 08:07 PM
Heading back saturday. Have to take a class on friday.

Gas Man
03-12-2015, 10:02 PM
balls

bombdog
03-13-2015, 09:12 AM
Not sure if the rain will hit my area dont care cant wait anymore riding this weekend!

Moesride
03-20-2015, 03:30 PM
Sold a bunch of bike stuff this morning. Acquaintance of mine from General RV bought a lot of it so no CL bs for me, cool on that.
Any of you guys swap out your 4 snap lower pita doors for these magnet ones. Just did and it seems as if they may come in handy.... time will tell for me. Pics are sideways, just tilt you melon..

RedneckMedic
03-20-2015, 03:41 PM
I thought you were putting speakers there?

Kosher
03-20-2015, 03:43 PM
Sold a bunch of bike stuff this morning. Acquaintance of mine from General RV bought a lot of it so no CL bs for me, cool on that.
Any of you guys swap out your 4 snap lower pita doors for these magnet ones. Just did and it seems as if they may come in handy.... time will tell for me. Pics are sideways, just tilt you melon..

Keyed alike to my ignition! These things rock.

http://www.hogtrough.com/portfolio/2005-2013-locking-glove-box-covers/

Moesride
03-20-2015, 03:46 PM
I thought you were putting speakers there?

Decided against it. Actually sold the speakers this morning.

Moesride
03-20-2015, 03:51 PM
Keyed alike to my ignition! These things rock.

http://www.hogtrough.com/portfolio/2005-2013-locking-glove-box-covers/

Those are nice Keith. I was looking for convenience while moving. Non valuable storage area for me. Magnets work awesome. Doors just pop back in place.

Kosher
03-20-2015, 03:52 PM
Those are nice Keith. I was looking for convenience while moving. Non valuable storage area for me. Magnets work awesome. Doors just pop back in place.

You are a tough customer. I keep trying to get you to spend money but you never bite! :)

Moesride
03-20-2015, 03:56 PM
:lol:....you don't know the half of it. Ask Dave or G man, they'll give you an earfull!

horrorbusiness
03-20-2015, 05:51 PM
I try to not talk to those two

Gas Man
03-20-2015, 10:57 PM
I have been debating between the magnets and the lockers... can't ever decide either way

Moesride
03-21-2015, 12:13 AM
I have been debating between the magnets and the lockers... can't ever decide either way

The way I see it is I have enough room for locking shit up in my bags. The lowers with the magnets are easy to get things in and out of while your rolling like sunglasses, gloves, gum.... whatever. They work damn good and shut super easy with the strong magnet.

RedneckMedic
03-21-2015, 12:55 AM
I never really used mine but I have glove boxes in the fairing so I put the speakers in there.

Moesride
03-21-2015, 10:01 AM
I never really used mine but I have glove boxes in the fairing so I put the speakers in there.

Makes sense on the RG medic. I know I'll use mine once I start rolling again especially with the conveniently easy way this opens and closes while moving. Also have the one piece liners that fit like a glove for them. Over all, very happy with them.

Gas Man
03-21-2015, 05:24 PM
The way I see it is I have enough room for locking shit up in my bags. The lowers with the magnets are easy to get things in and out of while your rolling like sunglasses, gloves, gum.... whatever. They work damn good and shut super easy with the strong magnet.

Yeah I like that method of thinking.

Kosher
03-21-2015, 05:33 PM

Thank god for Road Glides. :)

Moesride
03-22-2015, 07:00 PM
Shout out to RedneckMedic.......regarding the John Deere Blitz black. Really appreciate your pointing this out to me. Been using this on all kinds of parts and it paints easily and matches the HD denim black to a tee and the durability is outstanding! Have 7 cans on my shelf..loll
Anyway, thanks! My latest paint job, yesterday on my highway peg extensions .....

Gas Man
03-22-2015, 08:25 PM
Freakin Moe's bike is so F'in sweet

RedneckMedic
03-23-2015, 12:05 AM
Looks awesome!!Can't take credit though. Chainsaw on the roadglide forum has a video of it on you tube and thats where I got the idea. He pretty much redid his whole bike with it.

leebo
03-27-2015, 07:51 PM
Got my center stand installed had a problem with a broken bolt drilled it out removed then the tap broke ruined my last carbide drill getting the tap out but all good.got it up on the new center stand changed oil & filter couple more things then ready for summer!

horrorbusiness
03-28-2015, 07:41 AM
If i had Gas type money I'd buy this.
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/mcy/4951663406.html

Moesride
03-28-2015, 05:24 PM
Not sure if you mean this or not but I really like the Rune. Came very close to buying a black 04 from Rosenau powersports . Actually gave him a deposit on it. Thought about It over night and went and got my 24 hr. hold money back. Decided to buy the BD instead, just liked it better.

Moesride
03-28-2015, 05:35 PM
Screwing around the garage since I'm in and out today. I have a big ass 300w light bulb that powers up the lighting in the garage but always seemed to lack lighting over and to the opposite side of the bike lift. So we ran some power and installed a pull chain on/off over the lift. This way the main garage comes on with the garage switch and the other 200w light over the lift stays off until I need to use it and just pull the chain to turn it on. Plenty of light now, very happy with it.

leebo
03-28-2015, 06:57 PM
That's great moe!I hate working when its to dark.

RedneckMedic
03-28-2015, 10:54 PM
A lot better than a flash light in your mouth.

horrorbusiness
03-28-2015, 11:36 PM
Not sure if you mean this or not but I really like the Rune. Came very close to buying a black 04 from Rosenau powersports . Actually gave him a deposit on it. Thought about It over night and went and got my 24 hr. hold money back. Decided to buy the BD instead, just liked it better.
I've always like them I'm pretty sure he's asking what retail was in 2004.

Gas Man
03-29-2015, 01:50 PM

I've always liked the Rune... but isn't that more money than it was new?

horrorbusiness
03-30-2015, 07:10 AM
24,499-26,999 for 2004 depending on color and rims

leebo
03-30-2015, 07:36 AM
So heres my next bike.

http://theawesomer.com/gunbus-410-motorcycle/257760/

Kosher
03-30-2015, 08:14 AM
So heres my next bike.

I'd like to see video of someone riding that thing.

leebo
03-30-2015, 03:29 PM
Can you imagine the size of that thing!should've been made by caterpillar!
Wouldn't it be cool to ride it around in India!

Gas Man
03-30-2015, 10:08 PM
24,499-26,999 for 2004 depending on color and rims

So he figures he's kept it so long that it hasn't loss much value... oh ok... check.

So heres my next bike.

Hell yea!! I'd rock it!!