PDA

View Full Version : Morning Ride

leebo
08-13-2014, 06:54 PM
So good morning for a ride 58 degrees when I left the house.1st time wearin leather in a few months.Out to big boys for breakfast in clarkston. rode over to my old shop to mock my buddies that are still workin always good fun.Over to the hardware store to pik up some nu window cranks for the 2 front windows.Picked up a tailgater on the way home greetings exchanged.Got home 3ish played the ps3 for a couple hours till the wife got home from work...So pretty good day..

Bagger Dave
08-14-2014, 06:18 AM
Coolio Lee! yeah, its starting to get a little chilly in the mornings now....fall is just around the corner :lol:

Mudpuppy
08-14-2014, 11:52 AM
I rode to work - had no choice. The trannie blew on the expedition and the wife took my car. It wasn't all bad though - perfect riding weather. I just usually don't ride to work because it is 3 miles and not really a great ride - bike doesn't even warm up. And I have 50 kids to pick up and drive around everyday.

Gas Man
08-15-2014, 12:13 AM
I rode to work - had no choice. The trannie blew on the expedition and the wife took my car. It wasn't all bad though - perfect riding weather. I just usually don't ride to work because it is 3 miles and not really a great ride - bike doesn't even warm up. And I have 50 kids to pick up and drive around everyday.

You blew a tranny? WHOA! :lol:

Either way, this is a good thing for your bike. It will finally get some miles! :lmao:

Lee, I like your sense of humor... teasing the old co-workers.

leebo
08-15-2014, 08:13 AM
Yep! They would expect no less.

leebo
08-15-2014, 02:59 PM
So rode up to holly this morning and bought a couple things at the bakery dropped by my old shop for a visit and ended up starting back next month but parttime only.

Gas Man
08-15-2014, 09:17 PM
It's so hard to get away from it, isn't it?

leebo
08-16-2014, 01:21 PM
Yes it is.I still can't believe I'm going back @ least I stood firm on the parttime.

detdrbuzzard
08-16-2014, 07:06 PM
I rode out to harbor freight in westland then up to rocky's in burton. form there I went up to davison, back down to Pontiac. from there I hit m-59 and us-24 for home

leebo
08-17-2014, 04:08 PM
Almost made it out this morning but the taskmaster got me and so I have been working out on the back porch all day.Maybe better luck tomorrow.

Dagnabit
08-18-2014, 09:54 AM
Yes it is.I still can't believe I'm going back @ least I stood firm on the parttime.

Most of the guys ive worked with that retired have all gone back to work somewhere part time. Some because they needed the money, but most of them because they were just plain bored and needed something to do.

leebo
08-18-2014, 10:18 AM
Yea same here.winters on the way something to do.plus couple extra bucks.plus I have a friend that's a welder I'm going to try and get in and its only part-time.

leebo
08-18-2014, 02:01 PM
Nice ride today snuck out this morning left Pontiac to union lake to Milford to holly stopped for lunch to orto ville to oakwood then back home.nice ride got a little cloudy as I got home but no probs.now gonna spend a little time on the ps3.

leebo
08-21-2014, 11:20 PM
Pretty good ride this morning out for a couple hours banging around shopping for the wife trying to locate a couple chairs for the newly renovated back porch found a couple @ biglots on dixie hwy.came home and repaired a window that had cracked on the back porch.

leebo
10-09-2014, 06:08 PM
Couple of pictures I took this week knockin around town!

Gas Man
10-09-2014, 07:03 PM
Nice shots lee!

Kosher
10-09-2014, 07:06 PM

Either way, this is a good thing for your bike. It will finally get some miles! :lmao:

The trailer must be *pissed*

owl
10-10-2014, 08:46 AM
Yesterday was a great day to ride. I rode into Holly and picked up a few machine parts from a friend. My folks have a summer home (downriver) and they were leaving for Arizona this morning, so I rode down for a short visit last evening. Yes it was a great day to ride.

leebo
10-10-2014, 10:05 AM
Yesterday was a great day to ride. I rode into Holly and picked up a few machine parts from a friend. My folks have a summer home (downriver) and they were leaving for Arizona this morning, so I rode down for a short visit last evening. Yes it was a great day to ride. Yep I saw a few bikes outthere.I like ridin out around holly,try hittin grange hall rd n of town and takin that down to orion i always see a few bikes on that road.

owl
10-10-2014, 10:14 AM
Grange Hall rd to M15 to Seymour Lk to Baldwin is a nice short ride

detdrbuzzard
10-10-2014, 06:29 PM
37* on the ride in to work this morning

leebo
10-10-2014, 07:56 PM
Grange Hall rd to M15 to Seymour Lk to Baldwin is a nice short rideYep that was one of my routes home from work.will probably be doin it again this sunday.

horrorbusiness
10-11-2014, 07:32 AM

blowing a tranny seem like a normal day for mud