PDA

View Full Version : Who does detailing work downriver?

Dagnabit
07-31-2014, 05:30 PM
Im not looking to have my whole bike detailed out, but id like to get the tank and fenders buffed out to take out some minor surface scratchs. Does anyone downriver have someone they use that they would recommend? I would appreciate it.

Moesride
07-31-2014, 09:44 PM
Dag.... There's a detail shop on telegraph just north of west next to Moose McGregor. Don't know the name of the place. I've personally never been but I hear a lot of good feedback from people. My neighbor goes there often to get his Ultra Limited detailed, he swears by them. He just came back from a round trip , Brownstown/Anchorage Alaska on his Ultra and I seen his bike the day he got back ,Completely filthy dirty. He took it to get detailed and it looked showroom quality clean when it came out. He paid $150 for that but it was the whole bike in total shit condition.

Dagnabit
07-31-2014, 09:59 PM
Thanks for the tip Moe. I've seen that place a million times, never paid it much attention. I always just assumed it was an auto repair shop because he has a bunch of cars always outside for sale. I'll check him out when I'm off next week. I've just got some micro scratchs and swirl marks on the tank mainly. It's not very noticeable but it bugs the crap out of me.

Moesride
07-31-2014, 10:26 PM
Yep, that's the place. Does look like a body shop repair place though, your right on that. Hope it works out for you.

Gas Man
08-01-2014, 12:12 AM
Bob, the ex-owner of here does it on the weekends out of his garage. He use to own a detail company and they even made their own products.

Dagnabit
08-05-2014, 05:47 PM
Drove by today and I noticed there are actually two detail shops there. One on either side of the bar. Which one does your friend use Moe? One is called DJ's, didnt get the name of the other one.

Moesride
08-05-2014, 10:42 PM
Your right Dag, there are two..... Its NOT the one with all the cars for sale all the time. Its the other one. I believe its called Johnny D's.

Fastfem24
08-07-2014, 06:23 PM
I do but only local now :(

RedneckMedic
08-08-2014, 03:53 PM
I do but only local now :(You do detailing?

Fastfem24
08-08-2014, 06:32 PM
Yup! Mondays usually