PDA

View Full Version : Two/Four Wheel Michigan get together......?? Ideas...

TopShelf Scott
07-27-2014, 08:18 PM
Hey all I spoke with Gasman and with Bagger Dave and would like to toss this out to everyone for discussion. So I would like to put together a ride for the 2 and 4 wheel kind. I no longer have a scoot but have a little hi-po mustang and would like to open this up to us car guys too. So what Im proposing is a Saturday ride which would include cars and bikes I could set it up as a poker run if we all wanted or just a little cruise, hit a couple spots and then end up in Imlay City where my parents have 100 acres for a cookout bombfire and a night of bullshitting and fun! Bring a tent stay the night whatever (safety is important and I dont want anyone to have to drink and drive) So anyway many of us know each other and many dont what a great way to have fun and get a ride and some drinking and some food and drinks. Bring your wife,girlfriend, or other lets have a blast..

So lets start talking about a Saturday in August or September that will work for the majority..Ask questions offer help whatever lets make it fun!!!

Gas Man
07-27-2014, 10:42 PM
Bonfire and camping... that sounds fun. I would bring the Stang...

But camping rules out my wife. Her idea of camping is room service. :lol:

Bagger Dave
07-27-2014, 10:47 PM
I would be down....as long as it is on my weekend off

detdrbuzzard
07-28-2014, 06:48 PM
I'm in ..... as soon as I figure out how to set up a tent

Tazman
07-31-2014, 06:20 PM
Sounds interesting to me if a FNG is welcome. LOL