PDA

View Full Version : WSL today

RedneckMedic
07-22-2014, 06:49 AM
I'm heading out for a WSL run today. Should be there around noon or so. Then I might go mess with bill before he leaves triumph. Haha. Let me know if your going. Will be at the shell at N Territorial and 23 right around noon. Pm me if you need my number. Worked the last 6 nights in a row and need to ride.

leebo
07-22-2014, 10:25 AM
Cu there lance, might be a couple mins late tho dont know my way around that area so much.pm sent

RedneckMedic
07-22-2014, 06:21 PM
Didnt get a pm Leebo. We didnt make out to the gas station until about 1230 or so. Sorry if we missed you. We had a good day of riding and my buddy got to put some miles on his new street glide after upgrading from a sporty.

leebo
07-22-2014, 06:29 PM
Didnt get a pm Leebo. We didnt make out to the gas station until about 1230 or so. Sorry if we missed you. We had a good day of riding and my buddy got to put some miles on his new street glide after upgrading from a sporty.Yea I pulled out the gas station about 12:30 so we musta just missed each other anyways it was a real nice ride out there and back.I like riding when the weather is warm like this.