PDA

View Full Version : My days at.....

Thruxtonbill
07-15-2014, 06:56 PM
Triumph Detroit are numbered, yes the selling season is winding down and so is my time here. I already have another gig lined up, tell you about it later.
To those who have not yet come up to see me, I have a jumble for ya fgourulfecskoy

Gas Man
07-15-2014, 07:47 PM
You going to start selling cars?

Moesride
07-15-2014, 10:03 PM
Yah, thats not a tough jumble to decipher Bill. Hope whatever you do works out for yah.

RedneckMedic
07-16-2014, 12:42 AM
Hopefully it works out for you and your endeavors make you happy bill. You could always sell Harleys lol

leebo
07-16-2014, 01:27 AM
Geez bill I thought you would be there forever seemed like a match made in heaven! Hope your movin on to somethin else you like.

Thruxtonbill
07-16-2014, 08:37 AM
Oh I enjoy it but it was never a permanent position. I've learned a lot and met some really cool people and even made some new friends. I'll most likely be there for 2 or 3 more weeks in addition to leading a group ride in Hocking Hills mid Aug (https://www.facebook.com/triumphdetroit).
Looks like I have some huge life changes in the works as well, getting ready to put our house up for sale and selling our business. More on that as it progresses.

leebo
07-16-2014, 09:24 AM
Wow best o luck guy hope your stayin in the area.Def keep us informed anything I can do to help let me know.

Thruxtonbill
07-17-2014, 01:30 PM
Update, So here's the plan, the wife and I are selling the business..the house and buying my Moms condo in Northville, I have a sales job lined up in the area (more on that when I'm able to reveal). Nothing is written in stone but that's the plan.

junkyardjon
07-17-2014, 11:11 PM
Hope everything works out awesome

meinschaft
07-18-2014, 07:59 AM
Update, So here's the plan, the wife and I are selling the business..the house and buying my Moms condo in Northville, I have a sales job lined up in the area (more on that when I'm able to reveal). Nothing is written in stone but that's the plan.

Wow!! Let me know if you need help moving. What day should I have the Welcome Wagon lady at your place?

Thruxtonbill
07-18-2014, 11:23 AM
Wow!! Let me know if you need help moving. What day should I have the Welcome Wagon lady at your place?
Howdy hey neighbor

Bagger Dave
07-18-2014, 11:15 PM
Hope everything works out well for ya Bill!

Thruxtonbill
07-19-2014, 08:10 AM
Thanks Dave, it always does.

Mudpuppy
07-21-2014, 11:25 AM

Oh shit. Bill moving to the neighborhood. Now we can go on evening strolls and walk hand and hand. Woncha be my neighbor? Maybe like Rock Hudson and Jim Neighbors we can go to canada and finally get married, it will be a beautiful day.

Man you change gigs more than you change shirts. Holy shit. Hope it all works out for you bro. And if you need help moving I am ready, willing and able.

Thruxtonbill
07-21-2014, 08:40 PM
Damn bro, you got me rethinking the whole thing. Motherfucker you know I can't hold down a job, always steppin and fetchin for the man.
Seriously, Western Wayne Co..I'm coming back baby. Hell, I might even make some WSL rides with the fine fellas from the riverdown.

bombdog
07-24-2014, 01:14 PM
Welcome to the hood I am not Far. I did not realize Northville was Wayne I thought it was Oakland must be right on the line. If you need help moving give me a shout. I have a tour Pak so I can fit a bunch of stuff on the bike.