PDA

View Full Version : It's dangerous driving a cage

Mudpuppy
07-03-2014, 02:44 PM
So I had a lunch meeting with the conspiracy crew today and I made the very bad decision to take Schoolcraft instead of say 5 mile or 6 mile to go to Southfield. I was around Schoolcraft and Farmington at a dead fucking stop. I dialed my friend on my phone and of course my fucking sync doesn't work. So I have to hand hold it - fucking piece of shit bluetooth. The whole time I talked to him I moved 5 feet. This fucking guy in front of me puts his land rover in reverse. I was like what the fuck is this guy doing. I had a semi up my ass (doesn't feel good) so I couldn't back up. Then after he pulls up 5 feet and I end my call (like a 2 minute call) the motherfucker jumps out of his land rover chest all puffed out and screams for me to get off the cell phone?!?!?!? If I wasn't in a good mood I might have introduced his front teeth to the brand new concrete curb on the side of schoolcraft. He felt froggy, he jumped and I just looked at him like clint eastwood - and he wasn't feeling that lucky.

I found it funny because we, as motorcyclists, bitch about people on cell phones all the time. And justifiably so - some motherfucker playing candy crush on 696 and swerving into us is not cool, at all. But this was a little ridiculous. I was at a complete stop. I talked for 2 minutes and never went over 5mph. I wasn't tailgating him. I wasn't anywhere near him. Obviously the guy wanted a good ass beating. Good thing it was before lunch and I didn't have much energy.

Next time I'm taking the bike and I'll do a burnout...............on his face.

Gas Man
07-03-2014, 11:20 PM
It's because people are in such an uproar about cell phones. I'm so fuckin sick of hearing about it. Makes me want to use my cell phone all the fuckin time. I fuckin hate people!

BigDogMS
07-04-2014, 08:33 AM
Congrats on not pounding him......I don't think I would have been that cool and probably waking up with new my cell mate bubba in the morning :lmao:

leebo
07-04-2014, 08:04 PM
Didja ever notice how people drive different around you if your by yourself? When im ridin with another bike I have noticed people are less aggresive.

junkyardjon
07-06-2014, 08:00 AM
so you were on your phone holding up traffic and a guy yells at you. then you got butt hurt and cry on the interweb... :eatatthey:

Mudpuppy
07-07-2014, 11:17 AM
It's because people are in such an uproar about cell phones. I'm so fuckin sick of hearing about it. Makes me want to use my cell phone all the fuckin time. I fuckin hate people!

This - people are fucking stupid

so you were on your phone holding up traffic and a guy yells at you. then you got butt hurt and cry on the interweb... :eatatthey:

Um no Mr. Junkyard - fucking traffic was held up due to a multi billion dollar construction project on 96. I had nothing to do with it......this time. No one was going anywhere. Which is why I needed to use my trusty sync to make a call - didn't worked. Big time fail. So had to go handheld and the rant from the idiot ensued. But thanks for asking fuckstick.

bombdog
07-09-2014, 10:06 AM
I had to deal with an ass wipe on a cell this morning in a city truck as soon as I turned on my turn signal he had to speed up. Well if he wants to run into the back of my truck I dont care so I went over:fu2: