PDA

View Full Version : TWM workout program

Firetaz419
06-30-2014, 10:03 PM
So I was thinking about getting my fat ass back in shape...

Would anyone be interested in doing a "workout program" together? Post before and after pictures and discuss workout programs that people have tried and what each other is doing?

Just a thought, post your ideas and thoughts about this!

Klimoman
07-01-2014, 06:04 AM
Working out gets me tired and sweaty.... I'm out...

Bagger Dave
07-01-2014, 07:17 AM
Working out gets me tired and sweaty.... I'm out...:lol:

bombdog
07-01-2014, 09:25 AM
I have been watching :
Jillian Michaels Killer Buns & Thighs DVDIt seems to be working I am tired after watching it.

bombdog
07-01-2014, 09:32 AM
But honestly I am at Lifetime in Commerce usually workout Thur, Fri, Sat, Sun.

Mudpuppy
07-01-2014, 12:45 PM
I just was reading this: http://www.menshealth.com/fitness/all-new-pushup-circuit-builds-strong-massive-shoulders

Was going to look into it to go along with some weight training and P90x. My problem right now is I need a shed and my weight bench that won't fit in the basement anymore is buried in the garage by bikes and other garbage. Really pisses me off - vicious circle. I am pissed and could use the energy to work out to feel better but I don't have the time or place so I don't work out so I get more pissed.

Firetaz419
07-01-2014, 03:14 PM
I'm getting my hands on P90X and Insanity... I don't have any weights at my house but I'm working with a few friends who do cross fit.

Insanity is a quick fat burning program and P90x is more muscle building from what I understand so I'm going to give it a shot.

When I get the DVDS I can make copies of anyone is interested

Firetaz419
07-01-2014, 03:15 PM
I'm getting my hands on P90X and Insanity... I don't have any weights at my house but I'm working with a few friends who do cross fit.

Insanity is a quick fat burning program and P90x is more muscle building from what I understand so I'm going to give it a shot.

When I get the DVDS I can make copies of anyone is interested

Gas Man
07-01-2014, 06:28 PM
my issue with dvd work outs. Are you going to jump around in your living room?

I just join a good local gym for $20 a month... it doesn't have couches there.

RedneckMedic
07-01-2014, 06:29 PM
I have tried both and enjoy p90x more. Insanity is almost all cardio and toning no weights. For both you need plenty of space and no dogs around to bark at you lol. You also need a high ceiling to do some of the jumps and overhead lifts. P90x you also need some resistance bands and a pull up bar.

My problem with working out is I do great for a couple months lose like 30 pounds then slack off. Usually happens when my schedule changes. Me and kaley have been going to the park and running with the dog one day and the gym the next. What really keeps me in shape is sports but I haven't played rugby in a couple years and very rarely play hockey anymore. But at least i quit smoking so that makes the running easier.

My goal for by the end of summer to be down to 250lbs. Right now I'm 285 (just weighed my self). I'll post a before pic tonight and then I'll do an update in this thread on the first of next month.

Firetaz419
07-01-2014, 08:06 PM
my issue with dvd work outs. Are you going to jump around in your living room?

I just join a good local gym for $20 a month... it doesn't have couches there.

At this point ya I'm going to be jumping around Lmao, I have no problem joining a gym... But I'm waiting to see what this child support ends up being...

junkyardjon
07-01-2014, 10:14 PM
I've been thinking about this for awhile now. I was real sick a couple years ago for 6 months and lose a lot of muscle structure and that sucks. I was never huge lol, more like real tone. I never lifted weights cause there heavy, fuck that. only problem is around here the gym ain't cheap and I have no clue what to buy

bombdog
07-02-2014, 09:12 AM
I used to be very in shape being a Ski bum/Sledneck in CO for 15 yrs Mtn Biking Hiking snowshoeing my activities kept me in shape when I lef CO I put 35lbs on in a year. I joined the lifetime cause its close to the house has a pool and Hot tub and cost enough that I will feel I have to go. I lost about Ten lbs but I think I have lost more fat as I now have sum mucle mass back that I lost. Still nothing like I was. I also walk my retired dog 1-2 miles every night.

Mudpuppy
07-02-2014, 11:25 AM
I have tried both and enjoy p90x more. Insanity is almost all cardio and toning no weights. For both you need plenty of space and no dogs around to bark at you lol. You also need a high ceiling to do some of the jumps and overhead lifts. P90x you also need some resistance bands and a pull up bar.

My problem with working out is I do great for a couple months lose like 30 pounds then slack off. Usually happens when my schedule changes. Me and kaley have been going to the park and running with the dog one day and the gym the next. What really keeps me in shape is sports but I haven't played rugby in a couple years and very rarely play hockey anymore. But at least i quit smoking so that makes the running easier.

My goal for by the end of summer to be down to 250lbs. Right now I'm 285 (just weighed my self). I'll post a before pic tonight and then I'll do an update in this thread on the first of next month.

Rugby? No way man. You're way too small for rugby, lol.

bigblue13
07-02-2014, 11:34 AM
I like this Thread, I need a challenge. Lilblues cooking is making me fatter.

RedneckMedic
07-09-2014, 06:48 PM
Just had an awesome work out. 30 min of cardio and chest and back work out. Going running at the metro park tomorrow.

Mudpuppy
07-10-2014, 10:28 AM
Going skating today with the boy. Getting him ready for hockey season. I'm hoping eventually I can skate half way decent because it's been painful hugging the wall, etc.

Firetaz419
07-10-2014, 10:33 AM
Yesterday I finished my second day of Insanity.... Today I can't walk haha!

Firetaz419
07-22-2014, 01:42 PM
Well so far I'm down 17 pounds.. down to 222.8 and still dropping. It feels good to notice the changes and feeling better every day!

Hawgrider
07-22-2014, 01:57 PM
Ive always been a firm believer in maintaining a strict regiment of 12 oz curls at least every other day.

snort

DataDaemon
07-22-2014, 07:43 PM
Awesome Firetaz!!! Keep with it!