PDA

View Full Version : Henleys Kustom Painting

Chain
06-13-2014, 10:55 AM
Never had them paint anything for me, but I just bought some stretched bags, and rear fender from them. It was to my house in 2 days from order.

Got ready to make my check list for my painter and realized the rear fender wasn't the one I ordered, so I called them. They over night me a new fender with a return label in the box for the wrong one.

Know I know it was there fault, BUT they didn't have to step up like they did, this is truly a BIKER business!

I'd buy from them in a heartbeat from here on out just for this reason. My sister lives in Indy and works at the HD stealer up the road from them, I will visit them next time I am down there! Check out there shop a little.

Just wanted to share!

Gas Man
06-13-2014, 11:36 AM
I think I've heard of them before... maybe from a biker build off... not sure.

Chain
06-13-2014, 11:54 AM
I think I've heard of them before... maybe from a biker build off... not sure.

I think your right! I just don't know from when... My sister asked me about them is how I seen them, then seen they sold the bags I wanted...

Bagger Dave
06-13-2014, 09:59 PM
Never had them paint anything for me, but I just bought some stretched bags, and rear fender from them. It was to my house in 2 days from order.

Got ready to make my check list for my painter and realized the rear fender wasn't the one I ordered, so I called them. They over night me a new fender with a return label in the box for the wrong one.

Know I know it was there fault, BUT they didn't have to step up like they did, this is truly a BIKER business!

I'd buy from them in a heartbeat from here on out just for this reason. My sister lives in Indy and works at the HD stealer up the road from them, I will visit them next time I am down there! Check out there shop a little.

Just wanted to share!
Cool shit Shane! good that they stepped up and took care of ya! :rockout: