PDA

View Full Version : Nice group of guys

skipper
06-02-2014, 10:41 AM
Hello. It seems like there might be a nice group of good guys on this site. Maybe someday I will be able to come out and ride with you guys.

BTW.............a bunch of peeps are running up to Mackinaw for the weekend........tunnel of trees. Figured I should get on that quick since Kosher opened up the path for us already. I'm bringing my pocket knife just in case.

Bagger Dave
06-02-2014, 10:50 AM
Hello. It seems like there might be a nice group of good guys on this site. Maybe someday I will be able to come out and ride with you guys.

BTW.............a bunch of peeps are running up to Mackinaw for the weekend........tunnel of trees. Figured I should get on that quick since Kosher opened up the path for us already. I'm bringing my pocket knife just in case.

Get off the Boat and on the Bike Skip! :lmao:

Kosher
06-02-2014, 12:09 PM

And you are.... ? Please introduce yourself.

Lilblue
06-02-2014, 12:56 PM
And GALS!

Gas Man
06-02-2014, 09:03 PM
There are also a bunch of jackasses on this site. There was this one guy that had this 05 road glide. he got a bunch of us to do a bunch of bitch work on his bike in the freezing cold. Then when it turned riding season again, he ditched us all. :wtf: is that shit? :lol:

Bagger Dave
06-02-2014, 09:28 PM
There are also a bunch of jackasses on this site. There was this one guy that had this 05 road glide. he got a bunch of us to do a bunch of bitch work on his bike in the freezing cold. Then when it turned riding season again, he ditched us all. :wtf: is that shit? :lol:

Oh Snap!! :lmao::zowned:

StevieRides
06-03-2014, 02:33 PM
Welcome bud. I dunno where you got the idea that there's nice people around here but... :shrug:

I kid! I kid (mostly) the people here are great. They don't even care if you don't own a Harley!

Kosher
06-03-2014, 02:36 PM
Welcome bud. I dunno where you got the idea that there's nice people around here but... :shrug:

I kid! I kid (mostly) the people here are great. They don't even care if you don't own a Harley!

Most of us care, but we know better not to say anything.

I KID!

Chain
06-03-2014, 02:41 PM
What?! There are people on here that don't own HD's?!?!?!?! WTF?!?!?!?
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mby6o7cZaY1rezavlo1_500.gif

StevieRides
06-03-2014, 03:32 PM
And now to really seal my fate...

...I prefer Indians.

Kosher
06-03-2014, 03:43 PM
And now to really seal my fate...

...I prefer Indians.

I like Indians too. The 1953 and prior ones. w0oT

bombdog
06-04-2014, 10:14 AM