PDA

View Full Version : We're only worth $500.00

Larry64
05-14-2014, 09:49 AM
Kill a biker, pay your fine and move on......What Bullshit!!

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/21-year-old-woman-only-has-pay-500-fine-after-hitting-killing-motorcyclist

Chain
05-14-2014, 09:53 AM
WOW! That's fuked up!!!! HOW? I'd have that PA removed for negligence! I'd also sue her ass to the extent... If I were his family...

That is truly SAD!!!

bombdog
05-14-2014, 10:07 AM
That is a bunch of Crap!!

Bagger Dave
05-14-2014, 08:10 PM
That is straight up Fucked Up!!

Thruxtonbill
05-15-2014, 02:31 PM
THIS SHIT HAS GOT TO STOP! We all see it and shame on any one who does it..doing everything but DRIVING THE FUCKING CAR. I get so worked up about it that it makes me sick. They have to get heavy handed with texting and driving, I propose the first offense $1000 fine and 6 months no license, 2nd offense $5000 fine and 5 year no license...if you're dumb enough to get caught the third time you should be taken to the town square and hung for being an idiot.

Firetaz419
05-15-2014, 02:43 PM
Treat texting and driving the same as a DUI... Both are neglected and impaired driving... One of which is a couple hundred dollar fine.. the other tens of thousands of dollars, and a fucked life...

Chain
05-16-2014, 07:29 AM
Treat texting and driving the same as a DUI... Both are neglected and impaired driving... One of which is a couple hundred dollar fine.. the other tens of thousands of dollars, and a fucked life...

I couldn't agree more!!! Never had a DUI, but I do know several friends that was BARELY over the limit, and it fucked them good, and they all were pulled over for other reasons, so it wasn't like they were in accidents...

But text, kill someone, and carry on with your life with a tiny inconvenience on your half...

Gas Man
05-16-2014, 01:30 PM
That's fucked up.

Manslaughter...

StevieRides
05-16-2014, 02:00 PM
How deplorable. No justice whatsoever. We bikers already have to be defensively aggressive on the road and yield to anyone with a bad fucking attitude or a handy dandy cellphone to text on. And even then, when we get hit, injured, or even killed, nothing fucking happens. It seems to me that all cagers have this assumption that "Well, they're bikers, they know it's dangerous. So it's really not that bad if I plaster them into the pavement"

And since most people in the world are cagers, that's the prevailing view on the goddamn matter.

Gas Man
05-16-2014, 02:06 PM
Stevie. Righteous post there man. Amen

Moesride
05-16-2014, 04:51 PM
Stevie..... agree. Dead nuts on! Very well put!

Bagger Dave
05-16-2014, 08:26 PM
How deplorable. No justice whatsoever. We bikers already have to be defensively aggressive on the road and yield to anyone with a bad fucking attitude or a handy dandy cellphone to text on. And even then, when we get hit, injured, or even killed, nothing fucking happens. It seems to me that all cagers have this assumption that "Well, they're bikers, they know it's dangerous. So it's really not that bad if I plaster them into the pavement"

And since most people in the world are cagers, that's the prevailing view on the goddamn matter.

This!! :rockwoot:

Tin Man
05-19-2014, 08:26 PM
I'd like to see some investigative reporting on this, Bet you a Dollar to a Donut this chicky is related to or sleeping with somebody in the Legal system. This inside crap goes on everywhere and it makes me sick.